1989 Sigma 38
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Southampton, Großbritannien
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 29,950 Versteuert (EUR 35,602)
Price reduced January 2017
The Sigma 38 was designed by David Thomas as a fast cruiser/ racer and became an established a successful one-design class, this One Design class is now growing in popularity again.There were 14 yachts in the class at Cowes Week 2014 and 18 yachts for the Round the Island Race 2014.
This Sigma 38, hull number 58 'Flying Banana' is a well equipped example of the Sigma 38 class. Her accommodation comprises of 3 cabins with berths for up to 10 people. She has the traditional interior with pilot berths on either side of the main saloon.
In addition to the spec there are several older sails in various conditions that could be available which are good for cruising or delivery. She is presented in good condition and ready to race or cruise.
Flying Banana has been until recently coded to DOT category 2 standard and it would be relatively easy for a new owner to reinstate her if required.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 38 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 10 in
Verdrängung: 7720 kg
Gesamtleistung: 28 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo
Motorleistung: 28 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (230 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (115 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 3
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Navigation and Electrics
- 2 x 105Ah domestic batteries
- Separate engine start battery
- Cobra Marine DSC VHF
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF
- Garmin 120XL GPS
- Raymarine ST60 wind/depth/log instruments
- Shore power via shore lead
- Tricolour light
- Anchor light
- Bow and stern navigation light
- North Dacron main
- Dacron No 1 Genoa
- Dacron No 2 Genoa
- North Dacron No 3 Genoa
- Storm jib
- Older lightweight cruising spinnaker
- Banks double taffeta moulded membrane main 2011
- Doyle Pentex No 1 Genoa
- Lightweight spinnaker
- Heavy spinnaker
- Cool Box
- Stainless Steel fuel tank
- Neptune 2000 oven, grill and hob.
- Dedicated gas bottle locker with drain and lid
- Hot and cold domestic water (heated by engine)
- Tuff Luff foil
- Teak cockpit sole
- 2 Primary winches (Lewmar 52)
- Self Tailing Lewmar 40 halyard winches
- Lewmar 40 runner / spinnaker sheet winches
- 35 lb CQR anchor and chain / warp
- 9 lb kedge
- Lewmar mainsheet track in good condition
- Hydraulic backstay pump
- RORC Flare pack
- Emergency tiller
- Fire extinguishers in each cabin
- Gas alarm system
- Smoke alarms
- Dyneema halyards
- Valise liferaft
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Southampton.
- © 2017 Nicolle Associates