1989 Freedom 38
San Carlos, Guaymas, Mexico, Mexiko
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Priced for quick sale
- einmotorig / diesel
- San Carlos, Guaymas, Mexico, Mexiko
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 48,500 (EUR 45,087)
Owner Just Reduced the Price and wants this boat SOLD
Healer II is ready to cruise, she is loaded with some nice equipment for cruising. Roberson autopilot, Icom SSB, solar, electric windless, water maker and lots more. This boat shows very good. Click on full spec's to see all she has to offer
Powered with a Yanmar 27 hp and being very well maintained by the current owner this beautiful vessel is ready to go.
Located right here in beautiful San Carlos Mexico, a short 250 mile drive on a safe 4 lane highway from Nogales. San Carlos is a known boating destination/community, featuring breathtaking scenery, quiet anchorages nearby, great fishing, diving, two marinas, 3 haul out facilities and much more.
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-855-846-7245
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's a breeze!
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
- LOA: 37'11''
- LWL: 30' 8''
- BEAM: 12' 6''
- DRAFT: 6'
- HEIGHT: 57'
- BALLAST: 5,530
- DISPLACEMENT: 16,000
- HULL MATERIAL: Cored FRP
- KEEL TYPE: Fin/spade rudder
Engine and propulsion
- ENGINE MAKE: Yanmar
- ENGINE MODEL: 3GM30F
- HORSE POWER: 27
- ENGINE HOURS: 2,386
- GAL/HR: .5
- CRUISING SPEED: 6 Knots
- MAX SPEED: 7 Knots
- FUEL CAPACITY: 35 gallons
- WATER CAPACITY: 64 gallons
- HOLDING CAPACITY: 12 gallons
Throughout Healer II has a light, airy, spacious feel, with 6' 4'' headroom throughout. The meticulous owner have made a number of well-engineered changes and additions to make this Freedom 38' a near perfect performance cruiser.
Forward cabin with spacious V-Berth, hanging lockers with extra shelves and three drawers below the berth. Head is to port, with access from main salon or fwd cabin. L-shaped settee to port with bulkhead mounted dining table and U-shape galley. Aft to stbd is a settee, an outboard facing nav station with swingout seat. The aft cabin has a queen-size berth, hanging locker, drawer storage and two opening ports. Interior is finished in with ash battens on the hull; teak and holly cabin sole; ten opening ports, three hatches and dorades. Main salon has hanging locker.
- REFRIGERATION: Adler Barber Super Cold machine
- FREEZER: Integral
- STOVE: Force 10 SS with oven; three burner, LPG
- MICROWAVE: GE
- SINK: SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure and Manual
- WATER HEATER: 6 gallons
- OTHER: Dickinson BBQ plumbed to LPG system; lots of counter space, custom storage and joinery.
Electronics & navigation equipment
- Icom 735 SSB Radio
- Pionner AM/FM casette stereo
- Tenvox speakers
- Radar Koden Md3401 32 mile coverage
- VHF Standard Eclipse and a Handheld Westmarine
- Robertson AP22 Autopilot with controls at helm and nav station
- Garmin GPS Map 210 Chart Plotter
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- Emerson TV with VCR
- B+G Hydra 330 Depth Sounder
- B+G Hydra 330 330 Wind Speed & Direction
- B+G Hydra 330 Knotmeter
BATTERIES: (4) 6v deep cycle plus engine start
SMART REG: West Marine energy start monitor regulator
BATTERY SWITCH: Perko
BATTERY MONITOR: West Marine energy monitor regulator
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC, 110vAC
- INVERTER: Balmar 2012 SB 2 kw inverter/charger
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC, Alpenglow and halogen
- SOLAR PANELS: (4) Siemens M55 53-watt
- DOCKSIDE CABLES: 50' 30 amp
- ALTERNATOR: Balmar
- OTHER: Main panel professionally upgraded and expanded
Sails & rigging
- SAILS: Fully batten generous roach; working jib, storm jib, spinnaker
- TYPES OF SAILS: Larsen
- SAIL AREA: 685 sq. ft
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Harken
- WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 30 2-spd ST; (2) Barient 27 --spd ST
- MAST: Keel-stepped composite unstayed extrusion
- LINES LED AFT: Yes
- SPINNAKER POLE: Yes
- OTHER: Unique freedom rig offers simplicity and high performance, easily single-handed. New main halyard.
- ANCHOR: Bruce 15 KG
- RODE: 100' chain; 250' nylon
- ANCHOR: CQR 45#
- LADDERS: Stern
- SWIM PLATFORM: Yes
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Maxwell Nilsson VWC2200
- DINGHY: Caribe C10K RIB
- ANCHOR DAVITS: SS double
- NAV LIGHT: Deck mounted
- DECK LIGHTS: On radar arch
- LIFELINES: Vinyl-clad SS wire, double
- GATES: Port, stbd and stern
- DINGHY DAVITS: SS manual tackle
- DECK WASH DOWN: Yes, salt water
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger (reolaced in 2011), Bimini with full side curtains (replaced in 2007)
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with light gray integral non-skid
- OTHER: Full radar arch with solar panels and radar.
- BILGE PUMP: (2) Auto and helm-mounted manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Groco
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Dry chemical (2)
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Stove and engine
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Manual
- WATER MAKER: Village Marine Tec Little Wonder 200 gpd
- PROPELLER: 17 RH 11
- TRANSMISSION: Yanmar
- HOLDING TANK: Yes, with overboard discharge
- OTHER: Well organized and extensive spares for all systems
- Large inventory of spare line, rode, fenders, deck gear in large cockpit locker to port and lazarette.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.