1989 Caliber 38 Long Range
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Annapolis, MD
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 119,900 (EUR 102,777)
Owner will sell this spring. Don't miss her!
The Caliber 38 shares the same hull design as the 40 and is a boat that can take you anywhere. This beautifully maintained and upgraded example of the 38 has had new standing rigging, new running rigging, new mast wiring and lighting.
Her increased tankage can carry you farther and her extensive list of safety equipment will give you the confidence to cast off the dock lines and go.
Take a look at her full listing to appreciate what a special gal she is. Aisling is ready to go.
Check out her equipment!
- New Standing Rigging
- New Running Rigging
- New Bimini and Dodger
- New Davits....Dinghy Included
- New Electronics
She is ready to go!!!
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 28 years.
She's always available at email@example.com or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 38 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 8 in
L.W.L.: 32 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 9500 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 55 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 55 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: Edelstahl (121 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: Aluminium (83 Gallonen)
The Caliber 38 offers an excellent layout for extended cruising.
Starting forward, the forward head in the bow features a stall shower, vanity and marine head. This head opens to the Owner's stateroom directly aft and provides absolute privacy.
The Owner's stateroom has a pullman bunk to port, sit down vanity and a double cedar locker. A large hatch and opening ports provide excellent ventilation.
The main salon features a bulkhead mounted table with storage behind, book shelf and wine rack. The L-shape port settee converts to a double bunk or serves as a pilot berth with lee cloth. And there is a facing single settee to starboard. There is plenty of storage and opening ports and an overhead hatch for ventilation.
To starboard of the companionway is the aft/day head with vanity, shower and marine head. Aft of the head is the guest cabin with a double bunk and cedar hanging locker.
The galley is to port of the companionway and is L-shaped. There is plenty of storage and it is a safe place to work.Some of it's features are;
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven
- Sea Frost dual engine-driven and shore-power driven refrigeration and freezer (2 independent systems and professionally serviced in 2014)
- Double insulated refrigerator/freezer compartment features a double stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water, a fresh water filtering pump, a 2-burner propane stove with oven. Aft of the galley is the chart table with electrical and instrument panels.
Aft of galley is the char/navt table with electrical and instrument panels.
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven
- Sea Frost dual engine-driven and shore-power driven refrigeration; two independent systems. (Professionally serviced, zinc replaced in 2014)
- Double- insulated refrigerator/freezer combination
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- SeaGull Water Filter at galley sink, new filter 2015
- Custom bright see-thru companionway boards and louvered companionway screen panel in addition to traditional teak boards.
- Cockpit cocktail table with leaf extensions.
- Closed cell foam custom cockpit cushions
- .Two Sport-A-Seat folding cushions.
- Streamlight 12V or battery 100,000 candela spotlight included.
Sails & Rigging
Aisling has had a mast and rigging inspection and rigging re-fit in 2014.
- Isomat Mast is single spreader and was pulled, surveyed and re-wired in 2014. There is new marine grade wiring in conduits, New Aqua Signal LED masthead Tri-color and Anchor light and New Forespar Steaming and Foredeck Light.
- All new standing rigging in 2014 - forestay, aftstays, removable inner-forestay with highfield lever, shrouds and running backstays
- All new running rigging in 2014 - main halyard, genoa halyard 1&2, spinnaker halyard, staysail halyard, vang line, running backstays, main sheet, furling line and flag halyard
- Mainsail reconditioned by Sail Care in 2015 - has New All Slip slides and slugs
- Genoa reconditioned by Sail Care in 2015 - new sacrificial in 2012
- Stay sail - Sobstad Hank on in very good condition
- Whisker pole mast mounted- reconditioned 2015
Deck and Hull
- Maxwell vertical electric windlass with foot control
- Teak and Stainless Steel Anchor Pulpit and anchor rollers
- 55# Delta anchor with chain and rode
- Fortress FX-37 anchor with chain and rode
- Raw water wash down
- Beautiful New California Style Dodger with zip out side windows in Navy Sunbrella - 2014
- Through bolted Dodger Handrails
- New Bimini and Connector Panel with Window in Navy Sunbrella - 2014
- Zip on Bimini Sunshades rear and one usable on either side
- New Helm Cover in Navy Sunbrella
- Atkins & Hoyle 1900 Davit System with stabilizer bar - 2015
- Caribe 10-ft hypalon dinghy
- 9 HP Nissan Outboard (starts flawlessly!)
- Beautiful Full Winter Cover - 3 Piece Over Boom and Over Toe Rail Style - 2012
Aisling has a new suite of electronics in 2014 All done by Zimmerman Marine!
- Raymarine E97 Multi-Function Display with Wifi and Bluetooth for wireless iPad and Smart Phone access anywhere on board!
- Raymarine i50 (2) Speed and Depth Instruments with thru-hull transducers - custom mount over companionway
- Raymarine i60 Wind Speed/ Wind Indicator with new masthead sensor - custom mount over companionway
- Raymarine RS130 GPS Sensor
- Icom SSB with Pactor Modem
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote mic and back-up radio in cockpit
- Helm Station Navpod mount on new stainless steel rail
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot EV200 - Includes EV1 sensor core, ACU200 Control unit, P70 control head (Pod mounted at Helm), Type 1 linear drive ram
- Raymarine CP100 Downvision Sonar with transducer (yes, a sailboat with a FISHFINDER!)
- Raymarine Analog Radar
- Mast-mounted radar reflector
Aisling has full 12V and 110V systems.
- (4) Trojan T-105 lead-acid deep cycle batteries rated at 225 amp-hours - March 2014
- (1) Marine Deep-Cycle engine starting battery - 2013
- Shore Power Cord
- Upgraded Marine 90 amp Alternator
- Heart Freedom 10 Charger/Inverter
- Controller: Xantrex Basic Remote Panel -2014
- Victron Battery Monitor - 2015
- Balmar Regulator - 2015
- Yanmar 4JH4E, 55 HP 2440 hours, new in 2005
- Full Engine Instrumentation at Helm
- Single lever stainless throttle. transmission control
- Aft Fuel Tank inspected and re-sealed 2014 (clean, no sludge), Forward tank, aluminum new 2002, Dual tank manifold installed 2002 - 1,500-mile motoring range with 83 gal diesel capacity
- Stainless Steel Fresh Water Tanks new 2002 (Aft, 37 gal, Forward, 84 gal - 121 total)
- Edson steering
- Racor filter
- Maxprop Feathering Prop
- PSS Packless Shaft Seal, no drip
- Electric and Manual Bilge Pumps
- Espar Diesel Heater
- CruisAir Hatch Air Conditioner
- Kasco Winter Bubbler with Thermostat controller/timer
- Spare filters, parts, maintenance items included
- Viking 6 - person Life Raft in deck - mounted container, ISO 9650 Type I certified with Offshore E Equipment Pack, New 2014
- ACR GlobalFix PRO 406 MHz GPS EPIRB, New 2014
- Ditch Bag w/2 red parachutes, Flares (2 red handheld, 2 orange smoke and 5 aerial), GPS, water, survival rations and signal mirror
- Switlik MOM-8A Re-furbished and re-certified 2014
- Lifelsing throwable life ring
- Horseshoe throwable life ring
- 2 Offshore Life Jackets, 4 type X life jackets
- 2 Webbing Jacklines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.