Nauti Nell is a classic 42' Jefferson aft cabin motoryacht in good condition.. She offers the usual double cabin layout, but her guest stateroom includes an enclosed shower in the ensuite head. There are numerous updates, like the 5,000 watt inverter, and she offers fuel efficient Caterpillar 3208 260 hp main engines. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.
Nauti Nell is a classic 42' Jefferson aft cabin motoryacht in good condition.. She offers the usual double cabin layout, but her guest stateroom includes an enclosed shower in the ensuite head. There are numerous updates, like the 5,000 watt inverter, and she offers fuel efficient Caterpillar 3208 260 hp main engines.
From the sundeck, you can access either side deck through wing doors or step up into the
flybridge via 4 steps. Entering the salon through the double doors from the covered sundeck, you will find a recliner sofa with teak coffee table to starboard, lower helm with side deck access door starboard forward, storage cabinetry port forward, a stressless lounge chair to port, cabinetry and master stateroom access aft. Walking forward, step down and find the galley to starboard and dinette to port. The guest stateroom with ensuite head is all the way forward. Engine room access is via doors fore and aft and through salon sole hatches.
Nauti Nell offers a full beam master stateroom aft with centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with tub/shower and a guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. The dinette also converts to a berth.
The salon offers a recliner sofa and teak coffee table to starboard, Lane stressless lounge chair and two tables to port, TV and storage cabinet port forward, liquor/storage cabinet port aft, opening side windows and blinds, teak parquet sole, LED lights, double teak & glass doors with screen to the sundeck and a side deck access door with screen starboard forward.
The galley is located down and to starboard across from the dinette.
- Kenmore refrigerator/freezer (2015)
- Galley Maid Empress 3-burner electric cooktop
- Kenmore microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak parquet sole
- Snack Mate refrigerator in the sundeck wetbar
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the sundeck
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley or the sundeck table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, 2 transom portlights, transom hatch, opening side windows, curtains, nightstands, reading lights, teak parquet sole, benchseats each side aft, storage lockers (One is plumbed for a washer/dryer), storage drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, shelves and an ensuite head with tub/shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers over/under bunks starboard, storage cabinet port, 3 portlights, overhead hatch, shelves, storage drawers, hanging locker, teak parquet sole, mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm and side deck access door,
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, fan, helm forward with storage underneath, 2 X Tood helmseats, bound carpet over non-skid deck, benchseats each side and aft, rod storage, hinged arch and arch lights.
The sundeck offers a wetbar forward with a Snack Mate refrigerator, wing doors to each side deck, bound exterior carpet over non-skid deck, hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, sun shade, teak deck chairs, folding teak table, coffee table, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill, stainless steel & teak stairs to the flybridge, transom gate and double teak & glass doors to the salon.
- Insignia flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Reconic interior speakers
- Kenwood KMR-M312BT sat ready stereo on the flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 740s chart plotter on the flybridge
- Garmin GPS126 chart plotter on the flybridge
- Furuno 1900 Radar on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M412 VHF on the flybridge (2014)
- Uniden MC 790 VHF at the lower helm
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Autohelm Tridata display on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Datamarine speed/depth display on the flybridge
- Datamarine Dart depth/speed/log/temp display at the lower helm
- Rudder angle indicator at the lower helm
- Plastimo clock and Seth Thomas barometer in the salon
- Sharp Atomic clock/weather station in the salon
- Westerbeke 8 kW generator with 2,225 hours
- Wagan Tech Proline 5000 watt inverter
- Newmar HDM 50 battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 260 hp main engines with approximately 3,043 hours
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Groco ARG-750-S sea strainers
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 900FG fuel filters with vacuum gauges for the main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Groco oil change pump
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Attwood 10 gallon water heater
- Jabsco electric head forward and Jabsco Quiet Flush head aft (2014)
- Spare propellers
- Simpson-Lawrence Seawolf anchor windlass with foot control
- White 45 lb anchor
- Danforth spare anchor
- 200' anchor chain (2014) and 150' nylon anchor rode
- Stainless steel rail forward and each side and teak rail aft
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Non-skid deck
- Igloo 162 cooler/storage on foredeck
- Boarding gates each side
- Windshield cover
- Raw water washdown forward
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel & teak ladder to the swimplatform
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- Hot/cold fresh water shower aft
- Rod holders and storage
- Hurley 600 lb capacity tender chocks on the swimplatform with an electric winch and remote
- 600 lb capacity tender davit on the sundeck hardtop
- Tender chocks on the sundeck hardtop
- Garelick outboard storage bracket on the transom
- First Alert smoke detectors
- Ray-Line searchlight
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316