1987 Tayana 52
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
52' Tayana Center Cockpit with Custom Hard Dodger, 1987
- einmotorig / diesel
- Marion, MA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 299,000 (EUR 250,608)
Major upgrades in 2014 include all new navigation electronics combined with a new Leisure Furl roller furling boom, Hydranet main sail, and a new electric halyard winch in 2013. Make this the best equipped and maintained Tayana 52 on the market. As you can see, the owner continues to make improvements to the boat and actively sail the boat. This is a very well loved Tayana 52. Which you need to see to appreciate.
Robert Perry said that the Tayana 52 has one of the "sweetest sheers" he has ever drawn. When you see Indigo in person I think that you will agree. Few yachts exhibit the stunning symetry, and sheer beauty of the Tayana 52. Whether lying at anchor or sailing offshore she is "a eye-stopper of the first magnitude- truly a magnificent sailing machine." The owners attention to detail and continual care of Indigo is sure to be appreciated by her next owners.
Please contact Josh Hodgson at 401-246-2100
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Ta Yang
Designer: Bob Perry
Länge über alles: 52 ft 0 in
Breite: 15 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 42 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 38750 lbs
Ballast: 14800 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 68 ft 0 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 10 in
Gesamtleistung: 85 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 85 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: Edelstahl (212 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 Edelstahl (90 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Edelstahl (42 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel
Anzahl Personen Rettungsinsel: 8
Forward is the chain locker with a teak door. The forward cabin has an extra wide vee berth with a custom coil spring marine mattress, hanging locker, storage cabinets, storage shelf, Hella fan, reading lights, two large forward facing ventilation hatches, storage under the berth for sails and cruising stores.
Starboard Crew Stateroom:
“Indigo” incorporates a much sought after starboard crew stateroom with double berth to starboard, hanging locker, storage shelf, Hella fan and reading lights that make this a comfortable offshore cabin.
Directly to port there is a good-sized head, which makes the forward area of the yacht very functional as a separate private cabin area.
Amidships is the main salon with a large U-shaped dining settee to starboard (that seats up to seven) with bookshelves, louvered storage lockers outboard and also under settees and a beautiful drop leaf teak table. To port is a settee with bookshelves, louvered storage lockers outboard. The entire settee hinges up supported by gas springs and has a HUGE storage locker under as well as storage lockers behind the seat back cushion. The settee is long enough for the tallest of crew, can be fitted with a lee cloth and provides an “standby” watch berth for the Captain with full view of the navigation instrument panel. The salon area has three Sunnex high intensity gooseneck halogen reading lamps and all upholstery is beautifully finished in Ultrasuede cushion covers, which are fully machine washable.
Next to port is a proper offshore navigation station/office with chart table, storage shelves and drawer, space for office equipment and a full complement of navigation equipment mounted on hinged panels for full wiring access. The large nav table/chart desk has a generous storage locker under its hinged top, and space for computer, flat screen monitor, printer, keyboard, mouse, and paper storage. The navigators chair is a custom high back executive swivel chair finished in matching Ultrasuede and mounted on a heavy duty cast aluminum marine swivel base. No wobbly chair this one!
The Galley is aft of the main salon and to starboard. The galley walkthrough is wide enough to work in and yet narrow enough so that you cannot be thrown clear across the salon while cooking in rough seas. The classic Tayana walk thru “L” shape configured offshore galley, will delight a gourmet whether at sea or at dockside, with a custom self draining 316 stainless steel counter that has a 1” lip all around and a drain to the bilge. The deep double sink is a seamlessly welded integral part of the counter. No sink lip, no edges, no leaks, no wet cabinets and easy to wipe clean. There is a custom “three position” butcher block cutting board that fits as a sink cover, fits the counter top and the stove top. A wooden dish drainer/rack perfectly fits the SS counter top and drains to the bilge. Outboard are full-length cabinets with sliding teak louvered doors. Below are drawers, storage under the sink, full-length “pantry” cabinet with louvered door, shelves and hanging hooks. There is extensive under counter and overhead lighting. The refrigerator features 4” insulation and two hinged top opening lids into a deep “ice box” with custom removable/washable food service grade Delrin shelves. The icebox is drained overboard with a inline filter and foot pump. The refrigeration unit is a Sea Frost BD 12 volt unit designed to be left running even when the boat is on a mooring, running off the 850AH battery bank sustainably replenished by a wind generator. The stove is a classic Shipmate all stainless LPG three burner stove with oven and broiler. The galley is marvelously positioned next to the companionway for easy serving to guests whether at the salon dinette or the cockpit table. The walkthrough galley features two SS opening ventilation ports, has full 6’8” headroom throughout and into the aft stateroom.
- Custom SS counter top
- SS double sink seamlessly welded to SS counter top
- Single lever faucet
- Hand fresh water pump
- Sink sprayer hose
- Potable water, charcoal cartridge, Omnifilter
- Ice box drain with foot pump
- Under counter lighting
- LED overhead SS dome lighting
- Solid Teak Louvered door storage cabinets
- Shipmate SS gimbaled three burner stove/oven/broiler with SS sea rails and pot clamps.
- Xintex LPG gas detector and remote LPG solenoid controller
- Seafrost BD refrigeration, high efficiency 12V air cooled frig with digital box temp meter and compressor fan speed controller.
- 12 cu/ft “ice box”, dual compartment top loading, w/ Delrin shelving and drain/filter/pump.
- 20 Gal Allcraft 316L SS Water heater with engine heat exchanger and 120V 2000W electric element.
- (2) FloJet impeller 3.0gpm fresh water pumping systems
- Hot and Cold fresh Water at Galley
- Trash & Recycle bins
Next aft is the owner’s stateroom. On centerline there is a walk around custom king sized mattress built by Handcraft Mattress. On the aft teak paneled bulkhead are two Sunnex gooseneck, halogen, reading lights and quiet Hella fans. To port and starboard are multiple louvered door lockers, shelves and hanging lockers. The aft stateroom has excellent ventilation provided by two opening, forward facing 24x24” hatches. Two SS dorade wind scoops and a Nicro solar powered ventilator in one of the smoked lexan hatches provides ventilation to the aft cabin to prevent it becoming musty when you’re away from the yacht. On the forward bulkhead of the aft cabin is a full width dressing table with large mirror, drawers, and louvered cabinets. The cabinet’s removable sound insulated floorboard provides fully and easy access to the stuffing box.
To port there is a large owner’s private head with vanity, marble countertop; SS sink with single lever faucet, two mirrors, louvered door storage cabinet, and concealed wastepaper bin. A shower is adjoining the head that has a teak grating floor, a large outboard storage closet and also provides a large sound insulated door for access to the port side and aft of the engine room. The shower room is outfitted with hooks to serve as a hanging wet locker.
The spacious cockpit has teak decking on the seating area, a curved raised helmsman seat, custom fitted C-Cushion gray vinyl coated closed cell foam seat cushions, seat drainage gutters, and teak cockpit sole grating. The cockpit is shielded from the weather by a custom foam cored composite hard dodger with large clear ¼” Lexan vision panels. The dodger is ergonomically designed to allow entry/exit via the companionway ladder without having to crouch. There is ample dry storage area behind the shelter of the hard dodger. There is a large forward facing, opening vision panel, with weather gasket, with SS gas spring supports, hatch latches, provision for opening the hatch to three positions depending on ventilation requirements. The roof of the hard dodger has SS grab rails, non-skid surface and the foam cored sandwich construction will support the weight of two adults if necessary. No more canvas/vinyl dodgers blown out by offshore deck sweeper waves!
Navigation & Electronics at Nav Station:
- B&G Zeus Touch 12” display @ pedestal, GPS/chartplotter (2014)
- B&G Zeus Touch 7” display @ Nav station (2014)
- NMEA 2000 backbone & Cat 6 shielded Ethernet cable (2014)
- Simrad 4G broadband radar (2014)
- Simrad GS25 GPS rail mount antenna (2014)
- Simrad Go-Free wireless router (2014)
- Maretron DSM-150 multi-function display at Nav (including battery monitoring)
- Simrad Class B - AIS (2014)
- B&G Triton digital multi-function displays (2) at Pedestal (2014)
- Simrad AP pack, Rudder Position indicator, course computer, fluxgate compass (2014)
- Simrad Pilot control remote at pedestal (2014)
- Navico – Wind Speed/Direction (2014)
- Navico – DST Depth/Speed/Temperature TriDeucer, new flapper valve thru-hull (2014)
- B&G – Fluxgate compass/heading sensor (2014)
- Blue seas dual USB charging port.
- Icom 506 VHF radio (2014)
- Icom RAM mic @ pedestal (2014)
- Shakespeare AIS antenna.
- New mast wiring for VHF & AIS & Wind instruments (2014)
- GPS – handheld – Garmin GPS 12
- Icom SSB - M802 – w/ head phone jack, copper ground plane, w/ Icom AT-140 Auto Antenna Tuner, w/ SP-24 speaker.
- Pactor modem
- Chart table lighting: Sunex halogen bright white, and Aquasignal red/blue night vision chart lighting.
- Inverter/charger & digital control panel – Xantrex Prosine 2.0
- Energy Monitor – EMON digital display – Ample Power
- Stereo – Alpine #CDA9886 – receives AM, FM, CD, iPod, Tuner, USB w/ iPod input and headphone jack. Two Boston Accoustic cabin speakers, two Bose waterproof cockpit speakers. 2008
- Barometer – Chelsea clock
- Thermometer, air temp
- Hand bearing compass – Silva
- Circuit breaker panel – Bass Products – 39 breakers, 5 breaker expansion slots, Digital displays DCV, DCA, ACV, ACA, Shore power/Inverter switch, Generator remote. 1990
- Engine Start/Stop switch.
- Battery selector switch – House bank – 12V Cole Hersey M705
- Battery Selector Switch – Engine start battery – 12V Cole Hersey M705
- Bilge pump monitors (2): AquaAlarm – Hi water with audible alarm, Low water, Digital cycle counters.
- Edson Pedistal – Vision Series
- Edson Destroyer Wheel – 40” diameter, elk hide stitched covering.
- Edson highly polished SS single lever shift/throttle control.
- Edson Quick Release wheel nut/brake.
- Ritchie Navigator 4-1/2” flush mount compass
- SS pedestal grab rail, extra sturdy custom 1.25” with instrument pod for Autopilot and “Multi” display.
Engines & Controls/Displays:
- Oil Pressure – Murphy Switch Gage – fluid line SS display – w/ alarm
- Coolant Temperature – Murphy SwitchGage – fluid line SS display – w/ alarm
- Murphy Tachometer (2014)
- Starting/Stop panel – remote waterproof mounting w/ circuit breaker & solenoid
- Shut off – remote controlled solenoid shut off
- Engine hour meter – 890 hrs (7/20/11) Estimated total engine hours 3600 hrs
- Voltage regulators – digital display Balmar MC-512s @ Perkins Engine & Nextgen
- Workshop Manual & Owner's manual for Perkins
- Circut breaker panel - Bass Products- 39 breakers, 5 breaker expansion slots, digital displays DCV, DCA, ACV, ACA, Shore power/inverter switch, generator remote (installed 1990)
- Engine Start/Stop switch
- Battery selector switch - House Bank - 12V Cole Hersey M705
- Battery selector switch - Engine Starter battery - 12V Cole Hersey M705
- House Bank Batteries - 884 AH battery bank capacity, (4) 4D and (1) Group 27. All batteries are load tested and checked annually.
- Engine Start Batteries - (1) 4D Gel - capacity 184 AH
- Battery System Controls - EMON - Ample Power control panel with heat sensors to each battery
- Alternator @ Perkins Engine – 110A - 12V Power Max - Hamilton Ferris high output alternator. Voltage regulators (2) Balmar MC-512 multi stage smart controllers for AGM. One MC-512 for each engine. Both engines may charge the battery bank simultaneously.
- Inverter/Charger - ProSine 2000W model 2.0
- 110 VAC connects to shore power on 30Amp circuit
- 120 VAC outlets throughout the boat
- 12 VDC outlets throughout the boat.
- Ground and buss bars – Blue Seas heavy duty
- LED navigation lights – bow & stern
- LED Navigation lights – masthead tricolor/anchor
- Steaming light - AquaSignal
- Deck flood light - AquaSignal
- Xintex LPG detector/remote on / off
- CO2 sensor - Kidde
- EPIRB – Category II – 406 – ACR Globalfix
- Bilge pump – manual – cockpit mounted - Henderson
- Bilge pumps – (2) Rule 2000 gph
- Bilge pump monitors (2): AquaAlarm - Hi water with audible alarm, low water, digital cycle counters, and on/off controls
- Type IV Horse shoe buoy
- MOM- man overboard rescue system
- Rescue buoy w/ throw rope
- Viking – 8-person life raft
- Radar reflector - Firdell Blipper - Mast mounted
- Jack lines full length
- “D” rings, four heavy duty Wichard folding “D” rings in cockpit area
- Pedestal grab rail – heavy duty 1.25” SS double braced
- SS grab rails atop hard dodger
- SS grab rails full length of coach roof
- SS bow and stern rails are highly polished 1-1/8” SS 316 tubing, with 3/16” base plates
- SS buttressed stanchions are 1-1/8” SS 316 tubing, with 3/16” base plates. The stanchions are exceptionally sturdy due to having both socket base and buttress w/ base plate to cap rail.
- Lifelines – vinyl covered – full length
- 3M Non-skid – on cap rails at gates & pulpits
- Swim/boarding ladder - 5 step SS/Teak, folding ladder
- Boarding Step - Edson
- Outboard motor lift – Novalift SS 6 part tackle
- Outboard motor rail mounting bracket
Sails & Sail Handling:
- Sail Area: Main = 527 square feet + fore triangle 643 square feet = Total sail area of 1170 square feet
- Sail dimensions:
P = 57' (Luff)
E = 18' (Foot of Main)
I = 62' (Sheer to masthead)
J = 20.75' (Front of mast to tack of sail)
JC = 20.75'
IC = 62'
Max Genoa furler luff length is 61'
- New Main Sail - Harding Sails - Hydranet material, cut for new Leisure Furl roller furling boom (2013)
- New Electric halyard winch (2013)
- Main – spare main sail w/ sail slugs
- Genoa – SperrySails – 110%
- Furlex – roller furling system
- Jib 90%
- Cruising Spinnaker & sock – Doyle sail
- Main sheet traveler – 12ft – Harken with heavy duty ball bearing traveler car & 4 part tackle
- Genoa adjustment tracks – Harken with heavy duty ball bearing traveler car & 4 part tackle
- Main sheet turning blocks – Harken double blocks for ¾” sheets
- Winches - Lewmar Stainless Steel Self Tailing
Main sheet - One Lewmar 40 ST
Genoa Sheets - Two Lewmar 65 ST
Reef/Vang - One Lewmar 40 ST
Halyards - Three Lewmar 20 ST& One Lewmar 30 ST
- Running back stays – StaySetX – Ronstan blocks on Wichard heavy duty folding D‑rings. Runners when not in use are secured at midship with 4 part vang tackle to Wichard folding D rings on deck
- Boom support/vang - Selden RodKicker – gas spring boom support and 6 part vang
- Spinnaker Pole – Selden, with track on mast for height adjustment and vertical stowage
- Standing rigging - ½” wire rope, is inspected annually
- Insulated backstay for SSB
- Line Stoppers in cockpit
- Winch handles – assorted single and double
- WinchBit – portable electric winch. Milwaukee ½” right angle 28V drill & WinchBit. Operates all halyards, and sheet winches. Makes hoisting the bosun chair a breeze.
- Pedistal Cover - Custom Sunbrella fitted cover
- Windlass Cover - Custom Sunbrella fitted cover
Mechanical & Plumbing:
- Perkins 4-236 - 85 HP – right hand rotation
- Engine mounts replaced
- Engine room accessible from 3 sides
- Stuffing Box accessible from aft cabin floor panel
- Engine room well lit
- Engine room blower
- FWC heat exchanger is remote mounted off engine for easy access & cleaning
- FWC system has bulkhead mounted expansion tank for easy viewing of level & filling
- Exhaust manifold – Stainless steel - Perkins
- Speed Seal cover on Perkins water pump for easy impeller change
- Primary diesel fuel filter - Racor 500 w/ vacuum gauge for Perkins
- Secondary diesel fuel filter - FleetGuard for Perkins
- Algae-X inline fuel conditioner for Perkins
- Diesel fuel filter Racor R12S for Nextgen “generator”
- Electric diesel fuel transfer pump for filling Racor and priming Perkins
- Propeller: Max Prop 22” feathering/ reversing bronze prop
- Prop shaft: 1-1/2” dia Aquamet Shaft
- Prop shaft "P" support strut - cast aluminum w/ bronze cutlass bearing
- Line cutter on prop shaft – Spurs
- Engine maintenance logs
- Yacht maintencance logs & schedules & extensive computer files on disk
- Complete manuals for all systems on boat
- Engine spare parts
- Pressure water system – two FloJet 3 gph pumps w/ manifold
- Accumulator tank – 2-gallon pressure bladder tank
- Fuel and water tanks: fully baffled with12” dia access ports
- Fuel Tank fills: starboard deck and at tank top
- Fuel tank level: dip stick
- Waste holding tank – Allcraft SS 316L – 42 gal fully baffled with stbd deck pumpout
- Water tanks: 250 gallons in three SS tanks with ball valve manifold & three deck fills
- Raritan flush heads (2) manual PHE II with “Y” valves to Holding Tank and Overboard
- Mascerator pumpout – Jabsco 12V
- Windlass – Maxwell VWC 1200- with 5/16 chain gypsy, 135A Breaker/isolator and dedicated group 27 AGM battery forward
- 200’ 5/16 high tensile galvanized chain. (2005)
- Anchor Swivel - Ultra Flip 3/8 chain SS anchor swivel
- Primary Anchor: 60# Manson Supreme scoop type anchor (2009)
- Secondary Anchor: 60# storm anchor
- Fuel filters
- Solenoid gas valve
- Dutchman parts
- Harken Parts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.