Sea Fever is a classic Symbol sundeck motoryacht offering a 2 stateroom 2 head layout. She offers updates like Corian countertops, updated flat screen TV's and a new battery charger. Sellers rave about her front porch (large foredeck) and back porch (similar large sundeck). This versatile yacht has completed the Great Loop and is well-maintained, so she is ready for her next adventure with a new owner. Priced reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea Fever is a classic Symbol sundeck motoryacht offering a 2 stateroom 2 head layout. She offers updates like Corian countertops, updated flat screen TV's and a new battery charger. Sellers rave about her front porch (large foredeck) and back porch (similar large sundeck). This versatile yacht has completed the Great Loop and is well-maintained, so she is ready for her next adventure with a new owner. Price reduced!
From the sundeck, you can step up to the flybridge, walk out either side deck or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a benchseat with storage port aft, a sleeper sofa and hi/lo, folding teak table to port, storage cabinetry port and starboard forward and lounge chairs and end table to starboard. The master stateroom entrance is aft. Walk forward and step down to find the the dinette to port, galley to starboard and a guest stateroom forward with ensuite head and enclosed shower. Engine room access is through salon sole hatches and a access doors forward and aft.
Sea Fever offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head and separate large shower and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. The salon sofa and dinette convert to berths also.
The salon offers large side windows with curtains, storage cabinetry port and starboard forward, lounge chairs and end table to starboard, sleeper sofa with hi/lo folding teak table to port, carpet, benchseat with storage port aft and a teak & glass door to the sundeck.
The galley is located down and to starboard.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Black & Decker toaster-r-oven/broiler
- Jenn-Air trash compactor
- Corian countertop
- Molded-in double sinks
- Shelves, storage cabinets and drawers
- U-Line icemakers in the salon and on the sundeck
Dining space is available at the dinette and salon hi/lo, folding teak table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, shelves, storage cabinets (starboard locker plumbed for a washer/dryer), hanging lockers, opening side windows, transom hatch, carpet and an ensuite head with separate shower.
The guest stateroom forward offers a queen size berth, 2 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch, shelves, storage cabinets, hanging locker, reading lights, a benchseat starboard, carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The flybridge offers a bimini, Stratoglass enclosure, Todd helmseat, helm forward with storage, non-skid deck, benchseats each side and a lounge cushion aft,
The sundeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, storage cabinet forward with glass storage and a U-Line icemaker and Corian countertop, Stratoglass enclosure, teak deck furniture, teak & glass door to the salon and stainless steel & teak steps to the flybridge.
- Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Toshiba SD-K620 DVD player in the salon
- Onkyo DX-C390 6-disc CD changer in the salon
- Onkyo TX-SR307 A/V receiver in the salon
- Cybernet speakers in the salon
- Samsung LCD TV in the guest stateroom
- Jensen MSR3012 stereo/CD player on the flybridge
- Pioneer exterior speakers
- Furuno 1731 Mark-3 Radar
- Furuno RD-30 network display
- Furuno LS-4100 Echo Sounder
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
- Icom IC-M100 VHF
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass
- Robertson AP200 DL autopilot
- Northstar 6000i multi-function display
- Intercom system
- Weems & Plath ship's clock and barometer
- Westerbeke B1-8.0-614 8 kW generator with approximately 549 hours
- Guest battery switches
- Mastervolt 12/50-3 battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 375 hp main engines with approximately 2,072 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 1000FG fuel filters
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater
- Par electric heads
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitor gauge
- Lectra-San blackwater treatment system
- Maxwell-Nilsson anchor windlass
- CQR 45lb anchor
- Stainless steel rails forward, teak rails aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid deck
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Windshield cover
- Boarding gates each side
- Sundeck transom gate
- Stainless steel & teak swimplatform ladder
- Stainless steel & teak swim ladder
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Weaver tender davits
- Dock water connection
- Hot/cold fresh water shower aft
- Fire extinguishers
- Ray-Line searchlight
- Rule bilge pumps
- Kidde smoke detectors
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Buffing machine
- Hose nozzle
- Interior storage containers
- Galley cookware
- Bikes and pumps
- Towel bags
- Sofa throw blanket in the salon
- Vacuum cleaner
- Folding table on the sundeck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316