1986 was a transition year for the tournament hull and this model year is unique for the following reasons:
• the deck of the boat was the same as the 1985 model
• the hull of the boat was similar to the 1987-1990 hull, including the addition of closed prop slot called a “dish” (more detail below)
• interior used was particular to this year
• dash used was particular to this year
• "rainbow' graphics were particular to this year
• engines also seem to have changed during this model year from PCM to INDMAR
Rebuilt engine and new interior. The trailer is in great shape and she is always kept inside.
Thank you for looking at our listings, we truly appreciate your time! Why Ludington Yacht Sales, LLC you ask...
Integrity, honesty and follow through are our top priorities
The process should be fun, professional and easy-we accomplish that-promise!
It's a boat for crying out loud, it should be fun, if it's not, don't buy it!
We have sold over $80,000,000.00 in boats and counting-we're going to have a really big party when we hit the big $100 million mark!
We keep our customers best interests in mind-always!
We have decades of experience!
We have full time Brokers and brick and mortar offices!
We have a really cool tagline too...
The Lake, The Life, The Dream-give us a call!
103 1/2 West Loomis Street
Ludington, MI 49431