Marine Trader Sundeck Cockpit Motor Yacht Trawler has all the features you're looking for in a liveaboard or seasonal cruising yacht. Large comfortable master stateroom, comfortable twin berth guest stateroom, upper and lower helm, fully equipped galley, spacious salon and sundeck, and custom hardtop covered flybridge. She's in the water and ready to cruise.
• NO HURRICANE DAMAGE
• Aft Shaded Cockpit with Screened Door from Master Suite
• Ready to Cruise!
For more details and to schedule an appointment to see this great sundeck cockpit motor yacht, contact Capt Calvin at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Wendy at 941.916.0660.
Want to cruise in beautiful Florida waters this winter? Non-Florida residents may buy this lovely sundeck trawler and cruise Florida's beautiful inland and coastal waters for up to 180 days without Florida sales tax! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
Board from dock to full length fiberglass swim platform with folding swim ladder. Open and enter transom door to cockpit. Look down to view 4 large hatches with deep storage, plumbed for baitwell use and with access to steering. Turn to port to see sink and cabinet and washdown hose. Look up for bimini in heavy duty frame. look to starboard for door with screen to master suite.
Go up 5 steps to sundeck. Look all around to appreciate this large social space fully equipped for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. Note large cabinet forward that holds washer/dryer unit and under counter sized refrigerator/freezer. Aft starboard cabinet holds fresh water sink and stores propane grill. Exit through starboard side door and down 3 steps to starboard side deck. Proceed forward inside high rails past side door to lower helm with side gate and move to bow. At bow note electric anchor windlass with foot controls and dual anchors (Delta and Bruce) and heavy duty cleats. Move aft along port side deck past gate and up 3 steps to sundeck.
Proceed to starboard and up 3 steps to flybridge. Notice custom hardtop overhead and isinglass enclosure. Sit in centerline helm with comfortable captain's chair and reach easily all controls and navigational electronics. Notice cabinets on each side of captain's chair that form tables when open. Observe seating all around bridge behind captain's chair: cushioned seat for 2 with underseat storage to starboard and u-shaped settee for 3-4 with storage underneath.
Return down steps and across sundeck to port screened door and down 6 teak steps with bannister to salon. Note spacious feeling with 6' 6" headroom and 4 large opening windows for great cross ventilation. Look up to traditional nautical teak stripped ceiling and down to teak and holly sole. Observe beaded teak side walls that add elegance. Walk to starboard and sit comfortably on L-shaped cushioned settee at large tiled table. Move forward to lower helm with starboard entry door. Note lovely cabinet to port with view of galley down. Proceed forward and down 3 steps and note electrical panel to starboard. Open door to starboard to observe guest head with sink, vanity and marine toilet. Exit and turn to port to enter U-shaped galley. Appreciate the wrap around counter workspace with deep double sinks under opening port and full size refrigerator/freezer and propane stove and oven within easy reach. Note ample cabinet and drawer storage above and below cabinets and refrigerator/freezer.
Proceed forward through door to guest cabin. Note oversized twin over/under berths to port and cushioned seat to starboard. Observe hanging locker, shelf and cabinet storage.
Move aft out of guest cabin, through galley, up steps to salon, aft through salon and down 3 steps to enter door to master suite. Note queen centerline berth surrounded by hanging lockers and cabinets. Observe fresh air ventilation through 5 opening ports, overhead hatch and starboard aft screened door to cockpit. Proceed aft on port side of berth to sit on cushioned seat at teak desk. Note chart rack above desk. Turn forward and to starboard past door to salon to open door to head. Walk in to observe sink, vanity cabinet, mirrors, medicine cabinet and tub with wand shower.
Enjoy all the social space and two private suites for you and your family and friends. Unique aft cockpit, not found on most sundeck trawlers, with screened door to master suite offers private shaded relaxing space for you. Spacious isinglass enclosed sundeck with small, undercounter refrigerator/freezer and sink, will be the center of your entertainment circle while at dock and underway. Flybridge seating surrounds captain at upper helm for friends and family to relax with great views. Salon has large windows and side door for great flow-through ventilation (along with airconditioning), and room at settee with chairs to play games and share great meals and conversation. Master suite aft is spacious with lots of cabinet and locker storage, desk, queen centerline berth and private head with tub/shower. Guest stateroom is forward of salon, galley and second head, and has twin over/under berths and side cushioned seat, locker and shelf storage. Everyone aboard can gather together in salon, sundeck or bridge, or each find their own private space to relax and read a book. Two airconditioning/reverse cycle heat units cool/heat cabins, galley and salon.
SUNDECK AND FLYBRIDGE
• Large isinglass enclosed sundeck
• Protective side panels below rail
• Cabinet enclosed Splendide washer/dryer
• Cabinet enclosed undercounter AC current refrigerator/freezer
• Fresh water sink and cabinet
• Propane grill
• Screened entry door sundeck to salon
• Entry door sundeck to flybridge
•Flybridge seats 6 plus captain comfortably under custom hardtop
• Spacious airconditioned/heated salon
• 6' 6" salon headroom
• 4 large opening windows and side door for great flow through ventilation
• L shaped salon settee surrounds large tiled table
• Storage under salon settee
• Lovely wood cabinet facing aft separates galley forward and down from salon
• Teak beadboard walls throughout interior
• Teak and holly sole
• Nautical teak stripped ceiling
• Overhead teak handrails
AFT MASTER SUITE
• Aft suite with screened entry door from cockpit and door from salon
• Centerline queen berth
• Ample storage in hanging lockers and storage cabinets
• Comfortable desk and stool with chart storage rack above
• Cross ventilation through screened door, 5 opening ports, overhead hatch
• Private head with marine toilet, sink, vanity, tub/shower, mirrors, cabinets
• Nautical teak stripped ceiling
GUEST SUITE FORWARD OF GALLEY
• Private entry forward of galley
• Twin oversized berths over/under to port
• Cushioned large seat to starboard
• Ample storage in hanging locker, cabinets and shelves
• Guest head to starboard from galley with sink, vanity, cabinets, marine toilet
Gourmet cook's favorite U-shaped galley down layout. Deep double sinks in middle surrounded by counter workspace on both sides make for easy food preparation and clean up. Salon cabinet above galley allows "pass through" of food and dishes and keeps chef in the conversation. Ample cabinet and drawer storage.
• Decorative tiled counter surrounds U-shaped galley
• Deep double stainless steel sinks
• Full size Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer runs off dedicated Inverter
• Wedgewood Atwood 3 burner propane stove and oven
• Rival microwave oven
• 4 drawers
• 3 cabinets below counter
• Cabinets above counter and above refrigerator/freezer
• Opening port above sink
• Raymarine C120 GPS color chartplotter with radar
• ICOM 302 VHF radio
• Raymarine autopilot ST6002
• Ritchie 4" mounted compass at upper helm
• Aiphone intercom to lower helm, master suite
• Anchor windlass control
• Innova battery monitor
• Ritchie 4" mounted compass
• Garmin Map 230 GPS chartplotter
• Uniden Solar DSC VHF radio
• Aiphone intercom to upper helm, master suite
• Emerson 21" HDTV
Well organized AC and DC electrical panel to starboard of galley
• 70 amp output alternator
• 2017 Group 27 batteries
• Group 24 generator start battery
• Heart Interface battery monitor at electrical panel wall
• Innova "plug-in" battery monitors at bridge and salon cabinet
• 1998 Northern Lights 8 kw diesel generator
• Freedom 3000w inverter and 140 amp battery charger
• Ample AC outlets throughout interior
Admire the unique aft cockpit on this motor yacht trawler that provides aft door to master stateroom, shower and washdown and plenty of locker storage. Fiberglass nonskid decks all around: bow, side decks, sundeck, bridge, and cockpit. High bow and side rails for safe, easy work along decks.
• All fiberglass nonskid decks
• Roomy full length cockpit with shower, master suite entry screened door
• Bimini over cockpit
• Cockpit sink and cabinet
• Cockpit shower and washdown
• Cockpit transom door from swim platform
• Full length swim platform with folding swim ladder
• 4 cockpit hatches including steering access and potential baitwell
• Teak caprail
• High side and bow rails
• Starboard and port gates in side rails
• Starboard side door to lower helm
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with bow and flybridge controls
• Dual anchors on bow pulpit: Delta and Bruce
• Large stainless steel Sampson post
• Heavy duty cleats
• 2 fender holders on bow with 4 fenders
Easy access to engine room via five large removable hatches in salon sole.
• Twin Lehman 225 turbo fresh water cooled diesel engines with approximately 5200 hours
• March 2017 new transmissions
• Walker Airsep engine air filters
• Raycor fuel filters
• 1998 Northern Lights 8kw diesel generator
• Two Marineair airconditioning units
• 19 gallon water heater
• Two marine manual toilets
• Macerator pump
• Pressurized fresh water system
• Tankwatch monitor mounted at electrical panel wall
• Lewmar electric anchor windlass with bow and bridge controls
This Marine Trader Sundeck Cockpit Motor Yacht Trawler has all the features you're looking for in a liveaboard or seasonal cruising yacht. Large comfortable master stateroom, comfortable twin berth guest stateroom, upper and lower helm, fully equipped galley, spacious salon and sundeck, and custom hardtop covered flybridge. She's in the water and ready to cruise. If you want a spacious, comfortable cruising yacht at a reasonable price, this Marine Trader Sundeck deserves your attention.
Note: Dinghy and outboard motor not included. Personal items aboard not included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
510 Brookside Drive
Clearwater, FL 33764