1984 Pearson 385 C/C Sloop
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Wells, ME
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 57,500 (EUR 53,488)
SEA MONKEY was purchased by her present owner (her third owner) in 2002-2003. She is one of the popular Pearson 385 Center Cockpit Sloops, designed for the charter trade and consequently, very roomy with generous headroom even in the passageway to the aft cabin. SEA MONKEY has had many upgrades as described in the listing. The owner reports she has been a very comfortable liveaboard and NE cruising vessel, sailing between Narragansett Bay, Penobscot Bay in Maine and East to St. Andrews, New Brunswick. With all her recent improvements, she is offered at a very attractive asking price. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Pearson Yachts, Portsmouth, RI
Designer: William Shaw
Länge über alles: 38 ft 6 in
Breite: 11 ft 6 in
L.W.L.: 30 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 16900 lbs
Ballast: 9200 lbs
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 4 in
Gesamtleistung: 40 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motorleistung: 40 HP
2010 to 2013 IMPROVEMENTS:
- Replaced old Hood Stowboom and old/flat Main with 20% larger and fully battened Pope Main.
- Lowered boom, added Pope Cradle sail handling (vastly improved in sailing performance).
- 2013 new lower profile oyster white Gemini Dodger with zippered extension.
- New aft and forward head plumbing; heads have y-valve.
- New Hamilton S/S water heater.
- Replaced Lowrance GPS with new Standard Horizon SV350 color 7" chartplotter VHF/combo at helm.
- 2 new larger Group 31 lead acid house batteries (3-4 years old).
- Replaced original plywood and vinyl interior salon and aft cabin walls with insulation and lighter fiberboard.
- Chainplates rebedded and most stanchions rebedded.
- Two hatches in main salon and all portlights rebedded.
- 2016 Lewmar Pro 1000 dual action windlass.
HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoated hull, blue boot top, blue bottom.
- Hull #22.
- 2016 soda blasted and barrier coated bottom with Interprotect epoxy (Sea Hawk Tuff Stuff).
- 2016 2 coats red/black Hydro Sea Hawk bottom paint.
- White decks with beige non-skid.
- Modified fin keel with skeg hung rudder.
- Solid fiberglass hull; self-bailing center cockpit.
- Raised bulwarks with Cetol-finished teak caprails, due to be refinished this summer.
- S/S anchor roller for 33 lb Bruce anchor with all chain rode.
- 22 lb Danforth anchor well, portside, with wash down pump.
- 4 large fixed ports; 13 small opening ports with screens; transom ports also.
- Three Dorade vents.
- Double lifelines; double S/S bow and stern rails.
- Four aluminum hatches, one with Nicro solar vent.
- S/S swim ladder on stern, with teak treads.
- Double boarding gates.
- Edson pedestal wheel steerer with elkhide wheel cover, with engine shift and throttle controls.
- Pedestal brake and guard; varnished teak cockpit table.
- Genoa tracks mounted on caprails.
- Two 10lb LPG bottles in port deck locker.
Fuel: 45 gallons in aluminum fuel tank.
Water: Approximately 170 gallons in 2 fiberglass tanks.
Holding: 6 gallons for each head; forward holding has a bladder tank and deck pumpout; aft head has a 12V macerator in tank; each head has y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Perkins 4-108M, 40 hp diesel, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- 3430 hours.
- Cruising speed: 6-6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.5 knots @ 3500 RPM.
- Hurth 1.95:1 reduction gear.
- 2016 new valve cover gasket.
- Racor 500FG fuel filter.
- 2003/2004 new exhaust elbow.
- Full engine gauges; also, Tank Tender gauges.
- Spur shaft cutter.
- 1 1/8” S/S shaft with three bladed prop.
- Engine room located under cockpit.
- 1 Group 27 engine start battery.
- 2 Group 31 lead acid house batteries (2-3 years).
- 12V DC & 110V AC Nova circuit breaker panels.
- 2016 50 watt solar panel-trickle charger with controller.
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot.
- New Standard Horizon SV350 color 7" chartplotter VHF/combo.
- Ritchie compass.
- Autohelm Tridata.
- Autohelm Navdata.
- VHF radio.
- Sitex 1700 radar.
- Autohelm wind indicator.
- Hailer and Intercom.
- Sleeping arrangement is for 6-7 adults in three cabins.
- The 385 has an excellent center cockpit interior arrangement with good headroom throughout, including in the passageway aft.
- Vee berth forward is large and has a filler, and has excellent storage; A private head with shower to starboard with doors from main salon and forward cabin.
- The main cabin has settees to port and starboard with a centerline table with huge drop leaves.
- There is good storage behind and above the settees.
- There is a teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- The galley is amidships and to port and has a three burner propane stove, 2016 12V Dometic refrigeration, deep sink, and storage for long range cruising.
- The Nav area is generous with headroom and leads to the passage to the aft cabin.
- The aft cabin has a double berth that is the width of the entire aft area, with newer improved mattress.
- The aft enclosed head has a large separate shower, W.C., and sink.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Sloop rig – 612+ sq. ft. sail area.
- Mast height above DWL: 48´0”; Mast shortened by 4'.
- 2012 loose-footed Main by Pope with full battens.
- Original Hood 135% genoa.
- MPS with Hood sock.
- 2009 Harken roller furler on headsail.
- 2016 mast wiring with all LED fixtures.
- Lewmar 43 S.T. winches.
- Lewmar 43 S.T. mainsheet winch.
- Anodized aluminum spars.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Dacron running rigging.
- Main and jib halyards are led aft to cockpit.
- Hard boom vang.
- Spinnaker/whisker pole.
- Lazy jacks on main; Pope Mainsail lowers better than Doyle Stack Pack.
- Full bowsprit with roller.
- 2016 Lewmar Pro 1000 dual action anchor windlass with 200' chain (windlass cover).
- Bell and horn.
- Bosuns chair.
- Two LPG tanks.
- Force 10 BBQ grill.
- Swim ladder.
- Yellow vinyl cockpit cushion.
COMMENTS: SEA MONKEY was purchased by her present owner (her third owner) in 2002-2003. She is one of the popular Pearson 385 Center Cockpit Sloops, designed for the charter trade and consequently, very roomy with generous headroom even in the passageway to the aft cabin. SEA MONKEY has had many upgrades as described in the listing. The owner reports she has been a very comfortable liveaboard and NE cruising vessel, sailing between Narragansett Bay, Penobscot Bay in Maine and East to St. Andrews, New Brunswick. With all her recent improvements, she is offered at a very attractive asking price. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.