1984 Island Packet 31 Centerboard
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Oriental, NC
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 39,900 (EUR 37,770)
This is a well-kept boat by a knowledgeable owner...AND THE PRICE HAS JUST BEEN LOWERED...THIS BOAT IS PRICED TO SELL!
Just bottom painted, added new batteries, prop treated, and hull waxed - July 2016!!!
The Island Packet's interior offers teak bulkheads and trim, teak and holly sole, and a generous amount of storage. Her huge interior and solid construction are a big part of her allure, notwithstanding the good name that the Island Packet Yachts brand has built. She is a moderate-sized cruiser that has incredible interior volume and comfort with a smooth, soft motion in a seaway.
She is perfect for shallow water cruising grounds since St. Ories is a center-board model. Only 3' with the board up!
Check out the specifications and pictures. She needs to be seen, and is ready to go.
Note: The owner reserves the name "St. Ories".
Let Triton Yacht Sales list your boat as well as help you find your next boat. Put our experience to work for you.
We value your time, so please call for a reservation to view this fine yacht.
Call Steve Snyder, Triton Yacht Sales 252-249-2210
Please contact Steve Snyder at 252-249-2210
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Island Packet
Designer: R. Johnson
Länge über alles: 34 ft 4 in
Breite: 11 ft 6 in
L.W.L.: 27 ft 9 in
Tiefgang min.: 3 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 7 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 43 ft 6 in
Gesamtleistung: 27 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motorleistung: 27 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 70
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 25
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 13
The Island Packet 31 has a traditional layout with typically a forward double V-berth. On the starboard side just aft is the head with a shower and shower curtain. The main salon has a single settee to port and an L-shaped settee to starboard which serves as seating for the bulkhead-mounted, pull down drop leaf dining table.
There are storage shelves to port and starboard, 3 storage cabinets, as well as large storage areas behind the settee cushions. Moving aft, the galley is to port and across from the starboard side nav station/chart table. Aft of the nav station is a generous quarterberth area that is configured for storage on St. Ories. There is good ventilation with opening portlights, hatches and a large companionway entrance.
- 16,000BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC with Dehumidity Mode (Note: system recently serviced by marine HVAC professional)
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Updated Fabric
- Screens for all Hatches
The galley is large for a vessel this size. There is extra counter space and is handy to the cockpit.
- Origo 2 Burner Alcohol Stove/Oven
- H/C Pressurized Water
- SS Double Galley Sink
- Electric/Engine Water Heater
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration
- SiTech GPS Antenna/Receiver with USB Connection to PC at Nav Station
- TV Antenna/Cable Hook-Up
- Raymarine ST60 Wind/Speed/Depth Inidcators - New 2012
- Raymarine 6000 Autopilot - New 2012
- Uniden DSC VHF with wireless remote for use in cockpit - New 2012
St. Ories electrical systems have been constantly updated and maintained.
- AC/DC Master Panels
- Shore Power
- Balmar 70 amp Alternator with 3-Stage Controller
- Battery Charger
- 4 AGM Batteries - 2 new 2013, 2 new 2016
- AGM Starting Batteries
- Link 1000 Controller
- Heart 1000 Watt Inverter
The Island Packet 31 has a large comfortable cockpit that is perfect for enjoying a pleasant day sailing, or en evening entertaining on the hook.
- Custom Swim Platform
- Swim Ladder with SS Transom Mount
- Cockpit Shower
- Radar Arch
- CQR Anchor with 90', 1/4" Chain, and 200' 1/2" Nylon Rode
- Bruce Anchor with 60' 5/16" Chain, 200" of 5/8" Nylon Rode
- Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
- St. Croix Davits
- Cockpit Table
- 2-Speed ST Winches
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter Rig
- Main Sail with Cover
- 130% Genoa
- Loose-Footed Staysail with Detachable Stay
- Boom Vang/Preventer Package
- 110% lapper
- Drifter with Sock
- Spare Jib Halyard
St. Ories has a Yankee Boatworks fiberglass dinghy, and could be part of the sale. It would be negotiable. In addition to the following:
- Bimini and Dodger - New 2014
- Full Cockpit Enclosure Panels
- Cockpit Cushions
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Vibration Damper
- Custom Teak Drop Boards for Companionway That Have Screens
- Canvas Screen Enclosure for Companionway As Well
- Bosun's Chair
- Mast Climbing Steps (hoist in mainsail track)
- Custom Fitted V-Berth Sheets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.