1984 Delta Boat Company Trawler
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Priced to sell!
- einmotorig / diesel
- Oriental, NC
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 74,900 (EUR 60,800)
Toot Sea Marie is a 46' Delta Neptune Pilot House Trawler, she offers enormous living space with all the comforts of home. Ideal for live aboards or long distance cruising, she features a large main salon with custom cabinetry, large fully functional galley, roomy apartment size head with huge shower stall, two steering stations, utility area w/washer and dryer and a settee that converts to over and under bunks. The very economical Caterpillar 3208 diesel virtually sips fuel at 3.5 gph.
Delta Trawlers were built in Cape Canaveral FL by Canaveral Custom Boats. Canaveral Boats is known throughout the industry for producing high quality custom boats of all types from sportfishers to trawlers. They feature heavily laminated solid fiberglass hulls, attractive designs and quality construction throughout.
Thinking of owning a condo on the water, here she is!
Your time is very important to us, please call to schedule your opportunity to view this special offering in order that we may better serve you.
Mike Draughan 336-601-5970
Mike Trogdon 252-571-0060
Please contact Deaton Yacht Sales at (252) 249-0090
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Toot Sea Marie
Werft: Canaveral Custom Boats
Designer: Delta Boat Works
Länge über alles: 46 ft 0 in
Breite: 13 ft 6 in
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 9 in
Gesamtleistung: 211 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 211 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 8 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: 2 Aluminium (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 Aluminium (200 Gallonen)
Entrance off aft cockpit thru sliding glass doors to main salon on deck level. The main salon has a double settee that converts to a full bed, carpet throughout, lounge chairs and dinette table. Up stairs leading forward is the interior hem station and galley. Down the stairs from the salon is the large functional utility area including washer/dryer, linen closet, cabinet storage, wine rack, bar and a convertible sofa sleeper. Forward of the utility area is the master stateroom.
Bridge Bimini, Cockpit Awning, Windscreens and P&S Side Windows shade the bridge and cockpit areas for comfort.
Opening windows provide plenty of natural lighting and ventilation. The floorplan is open and roomy with plenty of moving around space!
- 120V Refrigerator/Freezer
- 120V Stove w/Oven
- 120V Kenmore Microwave
- 120V Hot Water Heater
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Ample Storage and Food Prep Area
- Vacu Flush Head
- Electrosan System (Legal For Overboard Discharge)
- Full Size Walk-In Shower
- Large Medicine Cabinet
- Standard MP5 VHF Radio w/Hailer
- Apelco VHF Radio
- Robertson/Simrad AP22 Autopilot
- Raytheon R11XX 24 Mile Radar
- Lowrance X25b Depthfinder
- Garmin GPS 162
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Panasonic 19" TV
- Garmin Handheld GPS
- Hart 2000 Inverter
- Sentry 30AMP Battery Charger
- 12V Navigation and Cabin Lighting
- Westerbeke 8KW Generator Freshwater Cooled
- 120V/12V Electrical Panel w/ Breakers
- Two (2) 8D Cranking Batteries
- Eight (8) 6 Volt House Batteries
- One (1) Group 31 Starter Battery for Generator
- 32,000 BTU Central Air Conditioning
- Macerator Pump
- Five (5) Electric Bilge Pumps w/Auto Float Switches and Visual Alarms
- Automatic Halon Fire System In Engine Room
- Wagner Hydraulic Steering
- Racor Filters
- 60LB Bruce Type Anchor w/110' 5/16" Galvanized Chain w/130' 5/8" Nylon Twist
- FX37 Fortress Anchor
- 45LB Plough Anchor w/15/ 3/8" Chain w/150' 5/8" Nylon Twist
- Galley Maid 12V Electric Windlass
- Emergency Tiller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.