Lovingly maintained and constantly updated. This is a one of a kind boat that must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Rob Johnson @ 850-866-3043
This low hour vessel is very well equipped and has spent a majority of its life under cover. Has all the right equipment to be a great cruising and fishing boat.
1. Wash, buff and wax hull.
2. Replace cutlass bearings, qty. (2).
3. Clean and prep running gear 3 coats epoxy primer, paint two coats hard antifouling paint.
4. Clean, prep vessel hull, apply two coats (Micron66) antifouling paint, strainers blasted- coated.
5. Replace all zincs as needed, including main divers zinc.
6. Sand and repair fairing block for trim tabs, qty. (2).
7. Replace all hydraulic trim tab hoses, qty. (4)
8. Install new OceanLED-Xtreme A8 lights, Qty. (2).
9. Replace all qty. (8) thru hulls with accompanying Groco ball valves qty. (8).
10. Relocate all sea strainers, qty. (5), install new Blue-line hosing, and double SS- clamps.
11. Up-grade drive shaft stuffing boxes qty. (2) packing, Buck Algonquin hose and double SS-clamps.
12. Stuffing box rudders qty. (2), new packing.
13. Replace mounting and install new generator exhaust muffler and intake hose, double SS clamps.
14. Install new ignition switch Starboard engine.
15. Install new Horn button switch.
16. Install stainless steel backing plates for added supports, Qty. (8) to struts.
17. Install new vinyl boot strap at water line.
18. Install new swim platform supports, qty. (4).
- 7.7 Kw Westerbeke GenSet, 1469 hrs.
- (3) 8-D Rolls Batteries new 2011/2012 with parallel switch.
- Heart Interface/2500 watt Inverter/automatic battery charger with links 2000.
- (2) Evergreen 215 watt solar panels w/30 amp solar controller. (Morning star connected to remote meter).
-Complete monitoring system for Fuel, Water and holding tanks
- Anchor windless.
- Bow pulpit with rails.
- Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure and X-Large Overhead Electronics box.
- Swim platform with ladder. Transom "Tuna" door.
- Cockpit deck freezer with digital temp readout.
- (2) portable deck/fishing chairs. Folding table.
- Pipe-welders Davits. Dingy crane.
- (4) fuel tanks for a total of 480 gal.
- (2) 12k Marine-Air Systems reverse cycle Air/heat systems installed in 2007.
- Halon fire extinguishing system.
- Atlantis Marine Toilet w/flush control panel.
- Pressure water system
- Lube Oil Transfer system.
- (3) Burner Princess Stove/oven.
- Microwave/Oven/Toaster combo.
- Pressure Water w/new hot water tank installed in 2012.
- (2) 6.1 cu ft Refrigerators under custom Marble countertop.
- Lots of storage in custom and factory cabinets
- U-Line Icemaker Installed 2011
- Master Stateroom with Queen sized bed, Flat screen TV.
- Head is forward with head and shower.
- Settee converts to double bed.
- (New 2008) Saloon has carpeting, window treatments, cushions, sofa, table and flat screen TV.
- Custom etching on cabin windows.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
3997 Commons Drive
Destin, FL 32541