1981 Lindenberg 30
The Lindenberg 30 is a foam core racer/cruiser hand-built by Paul Lindenberg himself over the course of one year. This vessel is rigged for off-shore cruising. With rod rigging, rolling, and minimalist interior.
This vessel is Coast Guard registered and the first one built out of three, two have been ship wrecked so this is technically the first one built and last one standing.
This sailing vessel has a 15 gallon fuel tank and 15 gallon water tank with bilge and water pump.
There are a few pros and cons for this vessel, and I will adjust the price if necessary according to the price of the repairs on this vessel:
Pros; - Full set of sails (Spinnaker, Mainsail, jib)
- 2 whisker poles
- New bottom job, custom made racing paint for salt/fresh water.
- Interior primed so new owner can paint any color they want. Primer was a waterproof primer/sealer.
- New topside paint and rigging holes repaired.
- 9-inch touch screen stereo with bluetooth and DVD capability.
- 3 Brand new Deep Cycle Marine batteries for a total of 350 AH. Has 5 year warranty on 2 of them.
- Extra engine parts such as fuel filters, belts, etc.
- Engine is a 1GM 10HP Yanmar diesel but needs an Alternator. this part is abut $100.
- Electrical system was being worked on, has 4 separate panels, one for 120v, and 3 for 12v. The Blue Water System panels need circuits on a majority of them. This price is about $25 each for circuits for a total of maybe $200.
Mike Wainscott 678-596-9875
3017 McEver Road
Buford, GA 30518