1981 CT Center Cockpit Mermaid Ketch
San Diego, CA
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- San Diego, CA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 49,500 (EUR 46,964)
Nina B is a three owner blue water cruiser. The current owner has had her for over 17 years. She has been cruised from Seattle through the Northwest and south to the Gold Coast of Mexico. CT is a builder out of Taiwan that also built other full keel cruising yachts under several names. Lots of teak and craftsmanship below and solid glass hull.
If you are looking for the pirate ship look you should take a look at the Nina B. Owner has moved out of California and is looking for offers!
Darrell Allen can be reach directly on his cell phone. 619 609-1861
Please contact Darrell Allen at 619-523-8000
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 49 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 2 in
L.W.L.: 30 ft 3 in
Länge an Deck : 41 ft 5 in
Tiefgang min.: 6 ft 3 in
Verdrängung: 29300 lbs Trocken
Ballast: 9400 lbs
Trokengewicht: 29300 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 60 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 60 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 2 Plastik (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 (120 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Plastik (50 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 3
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- 1981 Perkins 4154
- 60 hp
- 3428 engine hours
- Alaska diesel cabin heater
DECK, HULL AND SAILS
- Bottom paint fall 2014, No Blisters in last 15 years since a complete blister job was done.
- No Teak Decks
- Newer Lofrans Anchor Windlass
- Anchor with 300' chain
- Bow pulpit replaced in 2002
- Main sail boom replaced in 2002
- Cutter ketch rig
- Sails replaced in 1990's: main sail, storm main, genoa, jib, storm jib, staysail, mizzen, mizzen stay sail.
- Standing rigging replaced as needed
- 4 person life raft (needs re-certification)
- Fiberglass Gig Harbor 9.5' sailing/rowing dinghy
- 2HP Honda Outboard- with approx. 5 hours
- Hard dodger with safety glass
Beginning at the bow, you will find a twin V-berth, lots of storage, followed by the forward head and shower.
The salon has an L-shaped settee that makes into a double berth to port and a pull out bench seat to starboard. Aft of the bench seat to starboard is the navigation station.
To port aft of the settee is a spacious U-shaped galley. Refrigeration cools a large ice box that encompasses the refrigerator and freezer. Three burner stove with oven. Deep sink and abundant storage. Galley pass through to the aft cabin.
Aft of the nav station to starboard is another head, shower and further aft is the large owners stateroom.
Forward and aft there are good-sized staterooms with ajoining heads and showers for privacy and convenience.
The saloon has an L-shaped settee that makes into a double berth to port and a pull out bench seat to starboard. Aft of the bench seat on starboard is the nav station.
On the port side aft of the settee is a spacious U-shaped galley. Refrigeration units cool a large ice box which houses a large refer and freezer. There is a 3 burner stove with oven and a new microwave oven. Deep double stainless sinks and ample storage complete this functional area. Conveniently, there is a galley pass through to the aft cabin for your morning coffee.
- W.H. Autopilot
- Garmin GPS/Color Plotter with charts from Canada through Mexico
- SSB with Pactor Modem
- 2 newer 8D batteries
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND EQUIPMENT
- Holding and water tanks replaced in 2012 with roto molded polyethylene tanks.
- Mast mate and harness
- Immersion suit
- Complete boat sun shade canvas
- Sea Anchor
- Sterans inflatable kayak
- Painted plywood window covers
- Dinghy sail, dagger board, rudder and outboard
- Inflatable life vests
- Jack lines and safety harness
- 3 anchors
- Life sling and man over board flag
- Spare boat parts
- Spare engine parts
- Extra long lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.