1980 Whitby Center Cockpit Ketch
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Yarmouth, ME
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 59,500 (EUR 50,211)
The Whitby 42's have been an outstanding choice for the offshore cruising enthusiast, offering three cabins, two heads, storage for liveaboards, and a sensible draft, without sacrificing performance. SISU has benefitted from a knowledgeable owner who has renewed all the systems plus new sails and all new electronics and electrical systems in the last five years. This vessel is an exceptional buy. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Whitby Boat Works, Ontario, Canada
Designer: Ted Brewer
Länge über alles: 42 ft 0 in
Breite: 13 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 23500 lbs
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 85 HP
Marke des Motors: Ford Lehman
Motorleistung: 85 HP
- Ford Lehman engine: Replace raw water pump, install oil change pan hose, install new improved expansion tank pressure system, replace transmission and oil heat exchanges, replace heat exchange end caps, installed new Balmar alternator and regulator, rebuilt Borg Warner transmission, installed aft cabin access door.
- Dorade box moisture issue: Remove two coach roof dorade boxes and wet deck area around boxes. Replace with new balsa and fiberglass. Install solar high velocity vents. Verified remaining decks as dry.
- Gelcoat cracks in foredeck: Two part epoxy coat entire deck 2-3 coats, 2 coats primer, 2 coats non-skid. Replaced portside teak rail topside and interior.
- Bilge: Installed two Rule 2000 GPH pumps with dual offset switches and manual switches on cabin wall. Installed separate stern discharge hose and fittings, installed Aqualarm bilge counter, rebuilt manual Whale Gusher pump.
- Companionways: Build two new companionway boards for each access with an additional set with large screens. Replaced main companionway cover with solid teak wood cap.
- Thru hulls: All thru hulls disassembled, ground with 4 different grit wet sandpaper and greased and reinstalled.
- Hood SeaFurl headsail roller furling system: Removed drum and bearings, cleaned housing, replaced bearing and greased.
- Solar panel/controller: Install Kyocera 130 watt solar panel with MTTP controller on davits.
- Canvas: Replace Dodger and bimini using Stratoglass in both new systems - work done by Nilsen Canvas in South Portland. Replaced frame hardware as necessary.
- Freshwater system: Replaced water pump, accumulator tank, and some hoses
- Deck washdown pump: Install deck washdown pump, thru deck fitting and hose.
- Windlass: Removed motor, painted housing, cleaned and greased all components.
- Deck Cleats: Built diamond plate backing plates for all main cleats.
- Propane system: Install new solenoid and new copper piping for tanks.
- SSB system: Replace SSB and Auto-tuner and install new copper ground foil, install new antenna.
- Cockpit teak: Sand teak to remove old varnish, remove old rubber grouting, replace grouting to seal teak, oil teak.
- Aft cabin head system: Installed new 20 gallon holding tank with new plumbing and new macerator pump.
- Forward head system: Installed head with self contained 10 gallon holding tank, installed deck and overboard discharge plumbing, manual pump, Y-valve, and fittings.
- Helm: Replaced brake system on helm, replaced rudder packing gland.
- Wiring: Replaced much of wiring with 10, 12 and 14 gauge dual tinned wires. Installed appropriate junction bars, rewired both masts, installed new wires for all new electronics and lights, installed new fuse panel for electronics and installed 110 amp fuse between batteries and alternator.
- Lighting: Replaced light fixtures in main cabin and aft cabin and installed LED lights throughout boat.
- Port lights: Replaced all screens, replaced 3 portlights, replaced additional 2 lenses - no portlight leaks.
- Fuel system: Installed Racor 500FG, installed polishing valve system, replaced portside fuel level sensor, polished port and starboard fuel tanks, pumped out keel tank.
- Navigation lights: Installed LED anchor light, installed new spreader lights, installed new running lights.
- Charging system: Installed LinkLite monitor system, replaced batteries with both 6V and 12V wet cells, replaced engine alternator with new Balmar 80 amp alternator and Balmar ARS-5 regulator, replaced original 110V shore power charging system.
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull with original gelcoat in good condition; green boottop, gold cove stripe.
- Fiberglass decks cored with end grain balsa in very good condition.
- The decks and house have been refinished with single part epoxy finish.
- Large center cockpit with sail locker to port.
- Wide side decks with low bulwarks, capped with teak toerails.
- Double S/S safety rails and lifelines, with gates port and starboard.
- Pedestal wheel steering.
Fuel: Approximately 210 gallons in three tanks.
Water: 210 gallons in three tanks.
Holding: 30 gallons in two tanks; 1-10 gallon tank; 1-20 gallon tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1992 Single Ford Lehman 4D-254 diesel, 85 hp, FWC.
- Approximately 2112 hours as reported on the meter.
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots.
- Rebuilt 2009 Borg Warner 10-17-006 transmission.
- 2010 Aqualarm bilge counter.
- 2010 Johnson pumps TA3P10-19 macerator.
- 2010 Shurflo 2901-0213 fresh water pump @ 2gpm.
- 2010 Rule 2000 gph pumps with dual offset switches and manual switches on cabin wall.
- 2009 manual Whale Gusher pump.
- Aft cabin engine access door added to service transmission and stuffing box.
- Spare 3 blade prop.,
- Spare Ford/Lehman parts.
- New Racor 500FG fuel filter.
- Installed fuel polishing system.
- 2010 Xantrex Linklite battery bank monitor.
- 2010 Kyocera 130w solar panel with BZ products MPPT 250 controller on davits.
- 110V panel power converter.
- AC-DC Blue Seas circuit breaker panels.
- 2010 Sentry GSC140-3NXJS 40 amp battery charger.
- Xantrex 600 Prowatt inverter.
- 2009 2-6V batteries, U.S. Battery US 2000XC for house service.
- 1 Deka Seamate 8A27M 12V AGM battery.
- 2010 2 Trojan T109V deep cycle batteries.
- 2009 Balmar 80 amp alternator.
- 2009 Balmar ARS-5 regulator.
- 2004 Isuzu 6.5kw generator in a sound box with approximately 150 hours total.
- Tropical genset controller.
- 2010 refurbished spare alternator.
- New light fixtures in main and aft cabins.
- New LED lights throughout boat.
- New LED anchor light.
- New spreader lights and running lights.
- New marine tinned wiring for both masts, electronics, lights.
- No hot water heater, but wired for it.
- 2010 Raymarine ST60 Plus wind/speed.
- 2010 Raymarine C120W GPS display system.
- 2010 Raymarine ST6000 linear drive autopilot with Raymarine X-30 Corepack, fluxgate compass and ST8002+ control unit.
- 2010 Raymarine RD424 4kw digital radome.
- 2010 Raymarine DSM30 digital depthsounder.
- 2010 Raymarine/Airmar P79 depth transducer.
- 2010 Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS receiver.
- 2010 Uniden digital QT206 depthsounder.
- 2010 Signet speed indicator paddle wheel.
- 2010 ICOM IC-M700 SSB radio with ICOM AT-120 HF antenna tuner and new antenna.
- 2010 Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF radio with AIS-interfaced to C120W.
- 2010 Standard Horizon RAM3 microphone at helm.
- MP3/cassette player with Bose speakers.
- Enter the main salon from forward companionway to find the U-shaped galley to port, with double S/S sinks, propane stove/oven, Frigo'Bot refrigeration, and lots of storage.
- To starboard is the sit-down nav station.
- Forward of the nav station is a full length settee, with storage outboard, including a pull-down bar.
- L-shaped dinette seating to port converts to a double berth.
- A drop leaf varnished teak dining table is mounted on centerline.
- Next to port is the forward head with manual marine W.C. and integral rigging holding tank, shower and sink.
- Access is from the main salon as well as the forward stateroom.
- Opposite the head is a full-length hanging locker.
- Forward is the full-width vee berth cabin.
- Aft, the starboard side pass through to the aft master stateroom offers a long workbench and easy access to engine room.
- Master stateroom includes a queen-sized athwartship berth and a full-sized head with shower, manual head, and new holding tank.
- Separate companionway hatch gives cockpit access above.
- The owner has installed a removable engine access panel in the owner's stateroom, which improves maintenance on the transmission and stuffing box areas.
- Very attractive teak joinery and generous storage throughout.
- Varnished teak and holly sole in main salon and forward cabin.
- 6'3" headroom.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Aluminum single spreader masts and booms with 1x19 S/S wire rigging.
- Hood SeaFurl headsail furler; recent servicing and new bearings.
- FaMet Mainsail furler; low maintenance and reliable, runs outside of mast.
- Removable inner forestay.
- 2005 North Sails roller furling main.
- 2005 North Sails 140% furling headsail.
- 2005 North Sails mizzen.
- Yankee staysail.
- Gennaker with snuffer.
- Extendable whisker pole.
- All lines led aft to cockpit.
- Two new stays on mizzen replaced 2006
- 2008 Dark green mizzen sailcover by Nilson Canvas in Portland, ME.
- 300' of 5/16" chain.
- 2008 HydroBubble anchor.
- Danforth anchor.
- 2006 35 lb Delta anchor.
- Fisherman anchor.
- Sea anchor.
- 3 large fenders.
- Dark Emerald green Sunbrella helm cover, hatch covers, winch covers, by Nilson Canvas.
- 2010 New Dodger and bimini with Strataglass, by Nilson Canvas.
- Four lifejackets.
- Emergency kit with flares and flare gun.
- Air horn.
- Manual bell.
- Avon six man life raft (not currently inspected).
- ORCA 2000 electric windlass, Model VE2000, dual action (rebuilt 2010) with own battery.
- 2008 Martek dinghy davits.
- 2010 PAR-Max saltwater washdown system.
- Diamond plate backing plates for all main cleats.
- High velocity solar cabin vents.
COMMENTS: The Whitby 42's have been an outstanding choice for the offshore cruising enthusiast, offering three cabins, two heads, storage for liveaboards, and a sensible draft, without sacrificing performance. SISU has benefitted from a knowledgeable owner who has renewed all the systems plus new sails and all new electronics and electrical systems in the last five years. This vessel is an exceptional buy. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.