Live-aboard Moorage Available With Purchase
"Otter’s Life" is an Ocean Alexander Mark 1. A pilothouse boat built of fiberglass by Ocean Alexander. LOA: 50' / Beam: 15' 6" / Draft: 4’6” / Disp: 42000 lbs. Powered by twin 270 hp "Triple Nickel" Cummins VT-555-M diesel engines with conventional gears. Engine hours: 1169 Generator: Onan 8kw with 1143 hrs.
Electronics include: Radar, Autopilot, GPS, 2 VHF Radios, Depthsounder, Bowthrusters, NAIAD Stabilizers
* The Mark 1 model was especially designed by Ed Monk Jr. as a Northwest Coastal Cruiser.
* The cockpit and walk-around side decks are fully covered, and there is a Portuguese Bridge forward.
* There is an inside and outside entry to the flybridge helm area and upper deck where you'll find plenty of room for a BBQ area, lounging, and dinghy storage. A power davit crane is included.
* Entering from the cockpit is a large salon, and a complete galley; with full-sized appliances.
* Forward from the salon, is the pilothouse (with openings to the port & starboard side decks), which includes a settee and table that can be converted to a double berth.
* Going below, via a private entry, is the master stateroom with private head and separate shower. Another separate entry leads to the forward cabin, and adjoining head w/ separate shower.
* There is also a stacked washer/dryer area.
"Otter's Life" is a proven, popular, and well-equipped vessel that is ideal for cruising the islands in comfort and style, and has all the amenities to make for a practical live-aboard as well.
OFFER TO PURCHASE INFORMATION: The asking price may not reflect the actual selling price. It may reflect a survey, appraisal or estimate of value. The final accepted offer may be greater or less than the amount shown in the asking price. The final accepted offer may be what the seller considers optimum and may take into consideration factors other than price alone. Lenders normally accept only all cash offers with no trade-ins nor do they provide financing. However, you are free to make that type of an offer if you desire. ALL OFFERS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING on our Offer to Purchase form that can be downloaded off of our web site at www.marinelendersservices.com and e-mailed or faxed to us at 206-283-5611
DISCLAIMER: Marine Lenders Services, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel or fitness for use. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. We recommend all purchasers have a marine survey and engine inspection.
VIEWING: Available at our dock in Seattle. The exterior can be viewed from the dock anytime although we ask that you do not board the vessel. The interior can be viewed during weekday hours and evenings or weekends by appointment.
DIRECTIONS: For directions to our location and a map, answers to questions about making an offer, and general information about Marine Lenders Services LLC please visit our web site at the address shown in the display section above.
5350 30th Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98107