1978 Viking Double Cabin
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / diesel
- Ventura, CA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 118,000 (EUR 105,517)
1977 Viking 43'. They don't build them like they use to, that is how the owner feels about this Viking. He started with a proven hull, 17° deadrise for a superior ride, and pronounced flare to keep things dry. And the upgraded 6-71TIs, which have been said to be one of the best diesels ever made and you have a proven yacht. From there he redesigned the interior with no expense spared (Teak and Holly sole, silk window treatments, LED mood lighting, wall coverings, rewired with new panels, all hatches and port lights were custom built in stainless steel, custom aft hard top, new fuel tanks, SS davits system, the list could go on and on. DO NOT let the year of this boat put you off. If you are in the market for a turnkey motor yacht please do not let this one get away.
Contact Ken or Charlotte
Please contact Ken Mamlock at (805) 644-3100
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 50 ft 0 in
Breite: 14 ft 9 in
Länge an Deck : 43 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 9 in
Verdrängung: 34000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 820 HP
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motorleistung: 410 HP
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motorleistung: 410 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 19 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 22 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (380 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (18 Gallonen)
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Twin staterooms, galley down, midship salon, dinette converts into a double berth. V-berth forward with head and separate shower. Aft queen walk around, hanging lockers, head and separate shower. Topside aft deck with ample lounging area, step up to bridge with seating.
- Sleeps 6
- Teak & Holly Floors Throughout
- Deck Pump Out Access for Holding Tank
- (2) Heads w/Sinks & Showers
- Pressure Fresh Water System
- Water Heater
- Sony TV
- Sony Stereo CD
- Double Sink
- 3-Burner Princess Electric Stove w/Oven
- Sunbeam Microwave
- Norcold 12v/110v Refrigerator
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT:.
- ICOM M504 VHF w/Ram Mic
- Raymarine L760 Fish Finder
- Furuno GP-30 GPS
- Raymarine RL70C Radar
- Bendix Autopilot
- Danforth Compass
- Sigma Clock
- Trim Tabs
- Rudder Angle Gauge
- 12v DC, 110v AC
- Shore Power Cord
- Built-in Electric Heaters
- Prosine 3000 watt Inverter
- (6) 6 volt Batteries (2016)
- Complete Enclosure – Flying Bridge & Aft Deck
- 65 lb CQR Anchor w/300’ Chain
- 20 lb Danforth Anchor
- Bow Roller
- Lewmar Electric Windlass, Foot Switch & Flying Bridge Remote Switch
- Double Rail Bow Pulpit
- Single Rail Stern Pulpit
- Stern Mounted Ladder
- Transom Swim Step
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric Fog Horn
- Dock Steps
- Simpson Stainless Steel Davit for Dinghy
- 2007 – Bilge pumps/two coats bottom paint after 9 hours of hull prep. KKMI Boat Yard, Richmond, Ca.
- 2007 – Installed new 3000 watt Prosine inverter w/ new LED control panel Management System
- 2007 – New Princess ceramic cook top boat oven.
- 2008 – Rebuilt entire electrical panel, replaced all electrical box outlets and replaced over 80% of the original wiring on boat. Installed new Lewmar 2400 lb windlass with 3/8” gypsy and rope drum and 300 feet of hot dipped 3/8” galvanized chain. Bella Barca, Sausalito, Ca.
- 2008 – Varnished entire boat wood interior with 8 coats of Epifanes Satin Spar Varnish. Jim Franks Carpentry, San Francisco, Ca.
- 2009 – Installed cutlass bearings/refurbished and balance bronze props and balance shafts. Anderson’s Boat Yard, Sausalito, Ca.
- 2009 – Installed new teak & holly wood sole in saloon with teak & holly wood storage steps leading to galley and after-deck. Installed 3/8” teak and mahogany fascia on both companion doors. Jim Franks Carpentry, San Francisco, Ca.
- 2009 – Installed four new custom polished stainless port holes. Installed three new polished stainless bow trunk hatches with 9mm blue UV resistant tinted glass. Replaced original Viking aluminum cassette style windows with custom polished insulated stainless 9mm blue UV resistant tinted glass windows in aft stateroom on port and starboard sides. Trimmed new aft cabin windows in teak. Bellar Barca Marine, Sausalito, Ca.
- 2009 – New silk scalloped brocade shades in saloon, new blue scalloped cotton shades in aft cabin by Calico Corners, Burlingame, Ca.
- 2009 – Installed new rub rail/strake around entire boat. Install new 1 1/8” polished stainless deck railing on starboard side of the boat. Bay Ship & Yacht, Sausalito, Ca.
- 2010 – Fabricated two new main fuel tanks with new fittings & fuel lines. Refurbished both bronze rudders. Installed two new dripless prop shaft packings. Two fresh coats of Trinidad Pro bottom paint.
- 2010 – New Norcold refrigerator.
- 2015 – Installed new 65 lb CQR anchor along with a new polished stainless swivel connector. Installed three new Moen Waterfall Series faucets in galley & heads.
- 2015 – Rope fancywork completed on stainless fly-bridge grab-rail and aft deck
- 2016 – All new bottom and engine zincs, 6 each 6 volt batteries. Installed new Sunbeam microwave oven.
- Remote Controlled Entry Lights
- Halon Fire Extinguishing system
- Rare Hardtop Option
- Optional Upgraded 6-71TI 410 HP Mains
All personal property not permanently attached to boat remains property of seller.
LAST HAUL OUT: 2016 Bottom painted.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.