1978 Fuji 35 Cutter
Point Breeze, Lake Ontario, NY
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Point Breeze, Lake Ontario, NY
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 29,000 (EUR 24,643)
One of the prettiest boats in the Great Lakes! The Fuji 35 is a John Alden "blue water" design built by the Fuji Ship Builders of Yokosuka, Japan. Their woodwork fit and finish is second to none! This fresh water vessel is equipped with a cutter rig, full keel with 5' draft, large sail inventory including furling headsail, Perkins 50 hp diesel, full cockpit canvas, Raymarine autopilot, fully equipped galley and much more.
Please call Daryl (585 266 3980) for more information or to schedule a viewing of this vessel.
Please contact Daryl Hunt at 585-266-3980
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 34 ft 7 in
Breite: 10 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 26 ft 0 in
Tiefgang min.: 5 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 16302 lbs Trocken
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 45 ft 5 in
Gesamtleistung: 50 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 2-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 50 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (90 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (40 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (40 Gallonen)
One of the prettiest boats in the Great Lakes! The Fuji 35 is a John Alden "blue water" design built by the Fuji Ship Builders of Yokosuka, Japan. Their woodwork fit and finish is second to none! This fresh water vessel is equipped with a cutter rig, full keel with 5' draft, reliable Perkins 50 hp diesel, large sail inventory including furling headsail, Sunbrella dodger & bimini with side-curtains, Raymarine autopilot, fully equipped galley and much more.
Starting from the bow section is a large V-berth with insert, full length shelves, hanging locker, 2 fixed portlights and an overhead hatch for ventilation.
Moving aft to starboard is the head. The head has a manual toilet, vanity sink with hot & cold water faucet, shower and cabinet with mirror.
Aft to the salon with settees port and starboard that can be used as single berths. The starboard settee entends to make a wider single. The large dining table folds up to the bulkhead with storage behind. Every cruising sailor will appreciate the storage capacity by way of compartments, cabinets and shelves below, behind and above the settees.
To starboard next to the companion way is the navigation station with a pull out chart table. The quarter berth is aft of the nav station.
To port of the companionway is a fully equipped galley with gimballed 3-burner propane stove with oven, deep SS sink with hot/cold water, large full-insulated ice box, cutting board and lots of storage in cabinets, drawers and built-in dishware racks. The hot water tank is 6 gallon Force-10.
- Manufacturer/Model: Perkins 4.108 50 HP, fresh water cooled
- Transmission: Borg Warner Velvet Drive AS7-71C
- Fuel: Diesel, 40 gal tank
- Propeller: 18" bronze 2-blade
- Propeller shaft: 1-1/8" bronze
Sails & Canvas
- Battened Main Sail
- Harken MkIII Furler
- #1 Jib
- 150% Genoa (furling)
- 180% Drifter
- Yankee (furling)
- 2 Staysails - 1 w/ partial batten
- Cockpit Canvas: Blue Sunbrella Dodger & Bimini with side curtains
- Blue Sunbrella main sail cover
- Icom VHF Radio with RAM mic & speaker
- Uniden handheld VHF
- Raymarine ST3000 Wheel Pilot autohelm
- Autohelm Tridata Depth/Speed
- Ritchie Binnacle Compass
- Jensen Marine Stereo AM/FM/CD/Aux with speakers
- 45# CQR anchor with 200' rode + 50' chain
- Lofrans Royal Manual Anchor Windlass (2011)
- 35# Danforth aux anchor
- 25# Danforth aux anchor
- Guest 10/5 Smart Battery Charger
- 2 - Type 27, 105 Ah Deep Cycle House Batteries (2012)
- 1 - Type 29 Deep Cycle House Battery
- 1 - Type 24/, 625 CCA Starting Battery
- A/C System with Marinco 120V 30A shore power receptacle
- 50' 30A Shore power cord
- Manual and automatic bilge pumps
- Swim ladder
- Propane grill with cover
- Engine rebuilt (2009)
- Starter rebuilt (2013)
- New Shurflo 2088-544 fresh water pump (2014)
- 3 - 12VDC fans installed – 1 in Main cabin, 2 in V-berth (2012)
- Bottom stripped, barrier coated (5 coats of epoxy) & VC-17 bottom paint applied (2009)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.