JUST REDUCED!!! Tastefully updated and well maintained, all fiberglass twin diesel sedan. Perfect for cruising Puget Sound, San Juan's, Gulf Islands and beyond! Alaska veteran. Roomy cockpit for fishing, crabbing, entertaining, or just relaxing. Unobstructed view from the lower helm, or full canvas enclosure for flying bridge keeps you dry and out of the weather. Roomy salon, large galley and plenty of storage! Sleep's six (6) comfortably and has two (2) head's.
New 12V wiring along with six (6) new batteries installed in 2015. Onan 6.5KW genset providing all the comforts you need while at anchor. Has both hydronic and electric heat and updated electronics.
Capable and comfortable all season NW cruiser!
New bottom paint and props and running gear polished in 9/15.
New zincs and bottom dove 04/17
Oil changed and new oil lines installed 10/17
Three new battery banks, 2 batteries each: two starting banks and one house bank, switches,ARCS, and 12v wiring as of Spring 2015
New LED Nav lights
New gauges and senders
Full window covers and hatch covers
If you are looking for a classic Egg Harbor then this is one to see.
David Bagley - CPYB
- Bimini Top
- Bridge enclosure
- Window covers
- Hatch cover
- Inflatable Tender
- Removable Weaver Davits
- Electric Windlass
- 55lb Delta anchor with 250 feet all chain rode
- LED Navigation and anchor lights
- LED Spreader lights
- LED Cockpit lighting
- Two (2) Magma BBQ's
- Magma prep/fillet table
- Princess 3 Burner electric range and oven
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer
- Microwave oven
- 110V Icemaker
- Stainless steel sink
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 2
- Master stateroom forward sleeps two (2) in a king sized V-berth, storage cabinets galore.
- Guest quarters to port sleep two (2) in over and under bunks. Full hanging locker.
- Starboard side head with full standup shower, sink and electric head.
- Port side guest head with sink and manual head.
- Sleep's additional two (2) in salon with convertible couch.
- Hi/Low expandable teak table
- Icemaker and prep sink in the very spacious salon
- Galley down has full size Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, Princess three (3) burner electric stove-top and oven, microwave, deep stainless sink and ample cabinet and drawer storage space.
- Simrad NSS8 MFD (networked GPS, chart plotter, depth finder) with mounts at bridge and lower helm.
- ICOM VHF at lower helm, RAM Mic on bridge
- Furuno 1830 Radar
- Compass (lower and bridge)
- Benmar Autopilot (missing helm unit)
- Two (2) Fusion stereos
- Newer Onan 6.5KW Generator in sound shield with separate starting battery
- Two (2) Shore power outlet's
- 40AMP Three (3) bank battery charger
- New 12V wiring, battery switches and Blue Seas Automatic charging relays (ACRs)(2015)
- Two (2) 6V house batteries (New 2015)
- Two (2) Electric Bilge Pumps
- Eleven (11) Gal hot water heater
- Webasto diesel hydronic furnace
- Three (3) built in electric heaters
- Dual Racor 900 primary fuel filter's
- Oil change pump
- New gauges and sending units
- Trim tabs
- Engine block heaters
700 Coho Way
Bellingham, WA 98225