1977 Palmer Johnson Peterson 2 ton
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Chicago, IL
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 75,000 (EUR 61,239)
Always fresh water sailed, custom Peterson design that has been modified to provide comfortable cruising accommodations along with short handed sailing capability. Safety, convenience and performance in a well maintained, economical and pleasing vessel. New engine in 2007.
Boat is located in Monroe harbor in Chicago. Please call for appointment.
View a short video made in July 2013 of this boat at sail.
Please contact Bruce Rosenzweig at 312-437-1369
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 42 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 6 in
L.W.L.: 33 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 7 ft 3 in
Verdrängung: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 10000 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 65 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 30 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 30 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 6 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (50 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (14 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (18 Gallonen)
- Four berths
- 6' 2" headroom
- Enclosed head
- 3 deck hatches
- teak sole
- futon cushions
- Nav station
- folding table
- Fore-peak includes workshop, fender and line storage, and sail storage
- Shipmate propane 2-burner stove with oven
- Autohelm 7000
- Constellation compass
- Autohelm ST50 depth sounder
- Autohelm ST50 knotmeter/log
- Autohelm ST50 wind instruments
- Icom VHF radio
- Sony stereo with 2 interior and 2 exterior speakers
- 2 batteries, approximately 4 years old
- shore power
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Danforth 22 anchor
- Double lifelines
- Bow pulpit
- Swim ladder
- White aluminum deck
- Running lights
- Sun shade with side curtain
- Steel cradle
- Deck washdown
- 6 dock lines
- 4 fenders
- Life sling
- man-over-board pole & light
Sails and Rigging
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Schaeffer 3000 roller furling
- Spinnaker gear: Tri-radial Flasher and Stasher
- Harken mainsheet traveler
- Barient winches: (3) #26, (2) #22, (4) #32ST, (3) #23ST
- 2 Headsail Halyards
- North Dacron mainsail w/Dutchman
- UK Dacron mainsail w/Dutchman
- North #5 Dacron genoa
- North #4 Dacron genoa
- UK 130% Dacron genoa
- UK Tri-radial Nylon spinnaker w/Stasher
- 2 Mainsail covers
Main and Jib on the boat are the work horses and are about 6 years old. Every fall UK takes them in for repairs, cleaning and winter storage. Both are in good shape.
Spinnaker has been flown about 6 times and is for all intent new.
Sails 4 and 5 are about 10 years old. We have never flown them. Like new.
Main heavy 9 oz plus is in good shape. We just put it away when we had the lighter main made to ease handling.
- forestay (new in 2004)
- uppers (new in 2005)
- midstay (new in 2006)
- lowers (new in 2007)
- backstay (new in 2009)
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- 3 Fire extinguishers
- engine alarm
- manual and electric bilge pumps
- Pedestal wheel steering. Cable to quadrant
- Martec prop
- Engine and stove fuel shutoff valves
- Raritan Elegance electric head
- Emergency tiller
- The hull plating thickness is .188 below the waterline and .160 above the waterline.
- The hull framing spacing and size varies from 9" to 20". Some of the photos show this.
- The fuel, water, and holding tanks are all original aluminum, bolted in for easy removal.
- Deck hardware is attached via drill and tap to plates welded below decks as stiffeners (no penetration thru the deck) tapped into blind sockets/thick plating, so it can't leak.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.