1977 Custom C-Smoke Ferrocement Ketch
La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 60,000 (EUR 56,711)
This Sampson design was meticulously built and has been maintained by her caring loving original owner for all these years. Her bilges are clean enough to eat out of and the craftsmanship is impeccable. She is very well equipped and ready to go sailing. She offers a two stateroom layout so you can bring the kids or have a storage room if needed. She has a complete history and maintenance log, including construction photos and lots of details. Please click on full specs to see all she has to offer.
Charlotte Ann is located in La Paz, the gateway to the Sea of Cortez. Come see why people circumnavigate and end up coming back to La Paz. We offer 25 plus anchorages with in a day's sail. Most have clear turquoise water, with white sand beaches, and amazing sea life to watch and snorkel with.
This boat is truly turn key and go. Bring food and a bathing suit and you are ready!!
Tom and Cindy are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom & Cindy
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
Other Local (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Werft: Home Built
Designer: John Samson
Länge über alles: 44 ft 0 in
Breite: 11 ft 6 in
L.W.L.: 31 ft 8 in
Tiefgang min.: 7 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 31000 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 50 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motorleistung: 50 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (70 Gallonen)
- REFRIGERATION: Grunert Polar Mate 12V
- FREEZER: Yes
- WATER SYSTEM: 12V Pressure on demand
- WATER HEATER: Atlantic SS tank 4 gal. 110V and engine heat
- STOVE: Seaward propane and Princess gimballed propane 3-burner with oven
- SINK: SS Deep double
- OTHER: Water tank capacity monitor
Scentry gas vapor detector
Spare galley pump 12 volts with spare pressure switches.
Navigation and electronics
- SSB: Icom IC-M802
- SSB TUNER: Icom AT-140
- RADAR: Furuno Model 821
- RADAR ALARM: Yes
- VHF: Icom IC-M502
- GPS: Furuno GP-50 Mark 3
- TV/DVD/VCR: Daewoo 15 in. TV
- STEREO: Pioneer DEH-425
Kenwood Radio/Tape stereo with 4 CS speakers
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Horizon DS45
- KNOT/METER LOG: Horizon SL45
- WIND SPEED / DIRECTION: Horizon WS45
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST1000
- PLOTTER: Garmin GPSMAP 182C
- COMPASS: Ritchie DNP200 Navigator SS
- SATELLITE NAVIGATION: Garmin GPSMAP 182C
- OTHERS: Spare Icom microphone HM-135 (not wired)
External Depth Sounder Transducer with wires.
- BATTERIES: 4 Interstate U2500 Golf Cart, new 2015
2 LTH 900 CCA 31 group, new 2015
- BATTERY MONITOR: Link 2000
- BATTERY SWITCH: Two CH 300 amp
- INVERTOR: Xantrex 20
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12V
- ALTERNATOR: Balmar 100 amp
- AC VOLTAGES: 110V
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- BATTERY CHARGER: Xantrex 20
- WIND GENERATOR: Rutland 913 w/extra baldes
- SOLAR PANELS: Two 80 amp BP380U
- DOCKSIDE ELEC. CABLE: 50 ft. 30 amp in bag.
- SMART REG: Balmar MaxCharge MC-612
- OTHER: Spare fuses, switches and bulbs for most all equipment onboard.
Spare labels with pins for electrical panel above chart table.
Spools of wire and misc. terminals and connectors.
- BILGE PUMP: 2 Attwood 850 GPH, deck mounted Honda WMP20X 220 GPM with fire hose.
Small nusance bilge pump, keeps bilge completely dry, new 2015
For the Honda Multipurpose Emergency bilge pump:
Spare 1 1/2 in. hose nozzle.
Spare oil 1qt.
1 1/2 in. X 20 ft. hose (for fire fighting) with 8 extra gaskets.
Spare spark plugs 4.
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Groco
- BILGE BLOWER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: 5 ABC
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor 75/500 MAX
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Yes
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Raritan
- HEATER: Forced Air, engine heat
100 V electric space heater
- WATERMAKER: Aqua Marine 20 gal/hr with prefilters and boost pump
For the Reverse Osmosis Water Maker:
Spare Prefilters, 3 each #5 & #20 with "0" rings
Spare belts 3 for high pressure pump.
Spare pump seals 6.
Spare "0" rings for RO membrane.
Spare Idler Pulleys 3 for High Pressure Pump with extra spring.
Spare R.O. pump oil 1 qt.
Spare miniature air pump for water tank level gauge.
- PROPELLER: 16 x 12 x 1 1/4 in.
- FULL SHAFT: 1 1/4 in. x 6 ft. long
- STEERING: Wagner Hydraulic N85
- TRANSMISSION: Borg-Warner AS7-71CR
- WINDVANE: Custom-built with extra rudder and vanes
- OTHER: Engine rrom, bilge and interior hull paint, new 2015
For the Perkins 4-108 engine:
Spare starter (new) with 4 extra brushes.
Spare Alternator 65Amps (new) with 5 belts (new) and 2 diodes.
Spare Sherwood G65 raw water pump with 5 impellers, 8 bearings, 7 seals, 3
cams, 1 extra face plate and impeller puller.
Spare fuel filters 23 each for Racor75/500FGX Max filter.
Electric fuel pump (bachup,not installed).
Engine oil filters 2 with wrench.
Spare water temperature senders 3.
Spare oil temperature senders 3.
Spare thermostat 1.
Spare rebuild kit for Head.
Spare coolant tank cap 1.
Spare front crankshaft seal 4 with large (green) crankshaft wrench.
Spare rear crankshaft seal 1.
Spare upper gasket kit.
Spare engine oil 2 Gals.
Spare transmission oil ATF 3 qts. With hand pump to drain transmission.
Spare injectors 4 (new).
Spare K&N air filter (new) 1.
Diesel fuel treatment for tank 1qt.
Deck and Hull
- ANCHOR: Bruce 66 with 300 feet of 3/8 in. chain
- ANCHOR 2: Delta 44 lbs. with 20 feet 1/2 in. chain and 200 ft. 1/2 in. line
- WINDLASS: Simpson Lawrence 555
- NAV LIGHTS: Port, stbd, stern cabin top and tri-color masthead nav lights
- SPREADER LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: 3/16 in. vinyl covered
- GATES: Port and stbd
- RAILS: Handrails, SS 1 in.
- DECK WASH: Salt and fresh water. Spare pressure switches for deck wash pump.
- DECK MATERIAL : Ferrocement
- BOW PULPIT: 1 in. SS
- MAST PULPIT: STANCHIONS: 31 in. high
- OTHER : Several covers
White poly 2 drink holder.
Spare companion way ladder step plate.
6 PVC fender adjusters.
1 fender hand air pump with fittings.
4 spare winch stripper rings.
2 winch handle holders.
Non-skid 2 in. X 10 ft. rolls, black and white.
2 Dorade chromed bronze vent caps with wrenches.
6 plastic Mushroom vent caps.
Opening port screens 10
- MAIN: Yes
- SPINNAKER: Asymmetrical with ATM chutescoop
- MIZZEN: Yes
- STAYSAIL: Yes
- YANKEE: Roller
- TYPES OF SAILS: Schattauer Sail Inc. 15 yrs. Old
- SAIL AREA: 875 sq.ft. plus 873 sq. ft. with asymmetrical spinnaker
- TRAVELER: Yes
- ROLLER FURL: Schaefer 2100
- BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Running backstays
- WINCHES: 2 Andersen 52 ST, 1 Lewmar 46 ST, 2 Lewmar 40 ST, 1 Lewmar 8
- BOOM VANG: Garhauer SS rigid
- MAST: Spar Tech Co. aluminum 16 yrs. Old
- STANDING RIGGGING: 16 yrs. old. 3/8 in. x 1x19 type 316 SS
with extra 3/8 in. x 20 ft. 1x19 SS Emergency Rigging Wire.
- LINES LED AFT: Genoa sheet
- OTHER: Sail repair kit, needles,palms3,waxed twine, sail tape, sail cloth misc. fides, extra slides, extra hanks, sail cloth and line cutting torch.
Spare 1/2 in. Yacht Braid Genoa Halyard line (New).
Spare 1/2 in. Yacht Braid Main Halyard line (1 New) and (1 Used).
Spare 1/2 in. Yacht Braid Spinnaker Halyard line (New).
Spare 3/8 in. Yacht Braid Mizzen Halyard line (2 New).
Spare 3/8 in. Yacht Braid Roller Furling Drum sheet (New)
- LIFERAFT: Zodiac Coastal 4-man in bag valise
- STROBE: Yes
- EPIRB: ACR GobalFix 406 MHz
- OTHER: 1 throw line ring.
Flare gun signal kit with spare flares.
Hydostatic inflatable Life Vests 2 Type V, Performance II, auto inflates.
- Charlie's Charts of the Western Coast of Mexico by: Charlie E. Wood
- Cruising Guide to the Lower Gulf by: Gerry Cunningham. 3 books and charts
- Nautical slide rule.
- Parallel rule.
- Yachtsman Chart Book Mexico to Panama.
- Spare Polar Mate Refer control moduler #020277.
- Bunk nets.
- Stuffing box wrench.
- Strainer spanner wrench/Deck plate key.
- Dripless packing kit for stuffing box.
- Spare hoses for most equipment onboard.
- Grease gun.
- Spare helm wheel nuts 2. And 1qt. oil for helm pump.
- Spare forward hatch gasket material.
- Datamarine ignition filter.
- 3 Lewmar Racelube winch oil battles.
- Spare rudder, vanes, cable guides and bearings for Selfsteering Vane.
- 2 spare blades for 913 Windcharger.
- Many other additional items for sale. Please request list and additional photo set.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.