1976 Jarvis Newman-Wilbur Flybridge Cruiser
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Yarmouth, ME
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 99,500 (EUR 84,623)
SIRIUS is a handsome 36' Jarvis Newman Flybridge Cruiser finished to very high standards by Lee Wilbur & Company. Her present owner purchased her in 2006, and reports that she handles like some of the tankers that he has piloted into Portland Harbor for the last 25 years - in other words, she needs NO bow thruster, and is steady, able and true, and easy to maneuver due to her large rudder. He likes that she is heavy compared to the composite, modern vessels built today. This means she is extremely seaworthy and comfortable. Please review her photos and listing and call us for your inspection. Her 210 hp Cat diesel has been completely reliable and has just over 2000 hours. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Jarvis Newman; Lee S. Wilbur
Designer: Raymond Bunker
Länge über alles: 36 ft 0 in
Breite: 11 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 4 in
Verdrängung: 16000 lbs
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 2 in
Gesamtleistung: 210 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motorleistung: 210 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull laid up by Jarvis Newman.
- Hull by Jarvis Newman, SW Harbor, ME; Finished by: Lee S. Wilbur
- Fiberglass over plywood superstructure, painted white.
- White hull, blue boottop, green bottom.
- 2015 new nonskid beige paint applied to decks, cabin top and cockpit surfaces; decks are fiberglass over plywood.
- Bronze bow rail; bronze hardware and cleats.
- Teak bow sprit.
- Teak custom swim platform with swim ladder.
- Bronze Destroyer wheel at lower helm, with hydraulic steering.
Fuel: 160 gallons in new aluminum tanks, approximately 2006.
Water: 60 gallons in two 30 gallon tanks.
Holding: 15 gallons in poly tank with 12V macerator pump; also deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Cat 3208 diesel, 210 hp, 8 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours: Approximately 2309 original hours as shown on the hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 9 knots @ 1200 RPM @ 1.8 gph.
- Maximum speed: 14 knots @ 2800 RPM.
- 2:1 reduction gear.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
- Bronze 22" x 20" 4 bladed propeller.
- Large fiberglass rudder.
- Bronze stuffing box.
- 2015 water pump impeller was installed.
- 2006 new exhaust hose and elbows, new muffler.
- 2014 rudder post stuffing box replaced.
- Bronze sea water strainer.
- Fully insulated engine compartment.
- 2 fuel gauges.
- Racor fuel filter with vacuum gauge.
- Morse controls at lower helm; Kobelt controls on flybridge.
- 12V electrical system.
- 2-6V golf cart house batteries in series, 2014.
- 2-8D start batteries, approximately 2013.
- Anchor locker forward.
- 6' vee berth forward with filler piece, with storage below and shelves outboard.
- Two full sized hanging lockers forward of vee berths; next aft to port is a Concordia wood-coal stove.
- Opposite to starboard is a side galley with two burner CNG stove, sink with hot and cold pressure water, large icebox, and numerous lockers and drawers.
- Next aft is portside dinette which seats four and converts to a double berth.
- Varnished hull ceiling throughout.
- Wilcox Crittenden head with vanity and sink, handheld shower, and mirrored medicine cabinet is located aft to starboard.
- Herreshoff-style interior with painted white interior with stunning varnished teak trim, and varnished fir cabin sole in the typical fashion of Lee Wilbur's joinerwork.
- Dark blue berth cushions.
- Overhead hatch with screen.
- Six bronze opening ports with screens.
- 2 burner CNG stove with cutting board.
- S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Dish lockers and storage bins.
- Icebox drains into bilge.
- Uniden depthsounder.
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Robertson AP1000 autopilot (not operating-sold AS IS).
- Danforth constellation compass.
- Raytheon radar-(not operating-sold AS IS).
- Standard Horizon VHF.
- 2011 Garmin 156 GPS.
- Sitex depthsounder.
- Danforth 4" compass.
- 45 lb Plow-type anchor with 300' anchor rode with 15' chain, mounted on teak bowsprit with bronze roller.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps.
- Saltwater washdown.
- Hot & cold cockpit shower.
- Three windshield wipers.
- Courtesy lights under cockpit coamings; nav lights.
- 1 manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- 3 handheld fire extinguishers.
- Teak helm stool at lower helm.
- Concordia coal/wood fired heater below with Charley Noble.
- Toast-colored bimini and flybridge cover.
- Clear venturi windshield on flybridge.
- Binocular and drink holders on flybridge.
- Galvanized dinghy davits available but not installed.
- CD/AM/FM stereo with speakers.
- Igloo cooler in cockpit.
- Rod holders.
- Two large bronze bitts aft.
- White cushions on stern seat and flybridge seat.
- Wine locker either side of companionway steps below.
- Brass trawler lamp over dinette.
- Weems & Plath brass clock and barometer.
- New fresh water pressure pump and accumulator tank.
COMMENTS: SIRIUS is a handsome 36' Jarvis Newman Flybridge Cruiser finished to very high standards by Lee Wilbur & Company. Her present owner purchased her in 2006, and reports that she handles like some of the tankers that he has piloted into Portland Harbor for the last 25 years - in other words, she needs NO bow thruster, and is steady, able and true, and easy to maneuver due to her large rudder. He likes that she is heavy compared to the composite, modern vessels built today. In summary, she is extremely seaworthy and comfortable. Please review her photos and listing and call us for your inspection. Her 210 hp Cat diesel has been completely reliable and has just over 2000 hours. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.