1975 Cape Dory 25'
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Cataumet, MA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 9,900 (EUR 9,230)
This 25' sloop can take you anywhere! Her seaworthy design along with her new lifelines, provide safety at sea. Her new canvas and well maintained brightwork shows pride of ownership.
Weather you cruise as a family or with another couple, you'll find the interior layout comfortable and private: four adult berths for captain and crew, privacy door for head and v-berth, and plenty of storage throughout.
Sail inventory includes: one mainsail, one Genoa headsail on a new roller furling system, and an asymmetric cruising spinnaker, which was new in 2012. When there's no wind to fill the sails, start up her Yanmar 1GM10 inboard diesel engine, which was completely rebuilt in 2015.
As stated in the Cape Dory brochure... Cape Dory 25; what a way to enter any port!
Please contact Parker's Boat Yard at (508) 563-9366
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Cape Dory Yachts
Designer: George Stadel
Länge über alles: 24 ft 10 in
Breite: 7 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 18 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 4000 lbs
Ballast: 1700 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 32 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 7.5 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 7 HP
Inboard Diesel Engine: 1984 Yanmar 1GM10
- Completely rebuilt in 2015 including new transmission, alternator and starter.
- Hour meter reads 555 hours, 15 engine hours since rebuild.
- Ten gallon fuel tank, new 2012.
- Cutlass bearing replaced 2015.
Rigging, Sails and Canvas:
- Rigging: Aluminum spars; Harken Roller Furling for headsail, new 2016; 3 winches: one for main, two for headsail sheets; replaced forestay 2016, replaced lifelines and running rigging 2012
- Sail inventory:
Genoa headsail on new 2016 Harken roller furling system
Asymmetric cruising spinnaker
- Canvas: Dodger and sail cover, white, new 2014
The Cape Dory 25 layout includes two cabins, separated by a privacy door which encloses the head and the V-berth. The V-berth has one double berth. The main salon has two single settee berths, or with the filler board and cushions installed, you can create one large berth. The salon area also has a stowaway dinette table. Midships to starboard is a hanging locker. Midships to port is the head. The galley area is directly below the companionway and includes a sink and counter space for a camp cook top.
This CD25 comes with blue cockpit cushions, blue v-berth cushions, and blue salon cushions for settee and filler board - all are in good condition; combined with the warm teak accent interior, makes for a comfortable and cozy cabin.
This sloop has tiller steering and the main sail traveller is located across the stern. The self bailing cockpit has two sail lockers beneath the port and starboard seats.
Topsides you'll find a teak toerail and accent trim on the upper deck. The stainless steel stern rail and bow rail connect the new lifelines.
- Electrical System: 2 batteries, 12 volt system and 110v charging (AC/DC converter)
- Electronics / Navigational Equipment :
Raymarine Depthsounder ST40, new 2011
Standard Horizon VHF Radio, model number GX115, new 2012.
- Water System: A water tank is centered under the v-berth cushions. The galley sink hand pump connects to the water tank. The head includes a Porta Potti.
- Lifesling on stern
- Flag and pole for stern
- Fishing rod holder
- Fenders and docklines
- Fortress anchor and chain to rope rode
- Propane grill
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.