1975 Bristol Bristol 40 Ted Hood
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 49,900 (EUR 42,880)
Designed by Ted Hood and built in1975 by Bristol Yachts in Bristol Rhode Island this 40-foot sloop is a real sailor’s boat. It points well, stands up to a good blow and will sail well in winds as low as 5 knots.
"Orca" has undergone a number of great upgrades in the past year including:
Full awlgrip paint job on topsides, deck and cockpit
Complete bottom job using Petit Ultima SR 60, new 3 blade prop and zincs (4/17)
All seacocks serviced
New transducer for speed and depth
Hull buffed and waxed
Propane on demand water heater serviced
New Standard Horizon GX 2200 VHF with RAM in cockpit,AIS integrated with Raymarine e7 at helm
New Raymarine i70 display mounted at helm
New Fusion RA 70 entertainment system with cabin and cockpit speakers
New Xantrex 20 amp battery charger
New Xantrex battery monitor
New LED tri-color and anchor light
New deck running lights
Autopilot rebuild, both head and J box
New timing cover, raw and fresh water pumps, belts and hoses
Contact Derek Jarvis for more information.Office: 954.763.3971Cell: 954.683.6047Email: Derek@DenisonYachtSales.com
Call Derek at 954-683-6047 or email email@example.com
Please contact Derek Jarvis at 954.683.6047
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Bristol Yachts
Designer: Ted Hood
Flagge: United States
Länge über alles: 39 ft 2 in
Breite: 10 ft 9 in
L.W.L.: 27 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 2 in
Verdrängung: 17580 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 50 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 50 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 6 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 1
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 1
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel
This vessel features a single forward V-Berth Cabin and one head with sink and shower. There are additional sleeping accommodations in the salon, including one salon settee that converts to a berth and one quarter berth at the nav station that also serves as a cockpit locker when not in use. The table in the main salon also drops down to make a comfortable double bunk.
The Galley features a 4 burner gimbaled stove, top opening refrigerated ice box and sink, plus storage cabinets with sliding doors.
The salon has a settee as well as a dining table with ample seating for 4 persons. Above on both sides are more cabinets with sliding drawers as well as storage under and behind seat cushions. There is an access door to the head, with sink and shower, from the salon.
The Nav Station has a hinged desktop for chart storage underneath and drawers and a built-in cabinet located in the base and another cabinet at desk level.
There are additional sleeping accommodations provided in the salon and at the Nav Station, as the settee converts to a sea berth and there is another quarter berth located at the nav station, which serves as a cockpit locker when not in use.
Forward V-Berth Cabin
The forward Cabin features a V-berth with filler, drawers underneath and four cabinets at eye level with sliding doors. To starboard, there is a hanging locker with more drawers and a cabinet to its right. Aft is an access door to the head with sink and shower (also accessed from the salon). There is another hanging locker opposite of the head, which is not in the forward cabin.
Sails and Rigging
- Profurl headsail roller furling
- Harken 6:1 mainsheet system
Navigation Equipment and Electronics
- Fixed mount Standard Horizon VHF
- Raymarine e7 mounted at helm in Navpod housing.
- Raymarine below deck gyro assisted autopilot with ST 6001 control unit
- Ritchie 5” binnacle mount compass with binnacle guard and Navpod3instrument
- New RAM VHF with AIS in cockpit (2017)
- New i70 depth and speed display in cockpit (2017)
- New Fusion stereo system
Deck and Hull
- Two anchors:
Bruce 44 on 250 ft. of 5/16” high-test chain
25# West Marine high-tensile with 25 ft. of 3/8” chain and 200’ of 5/8” rope
- Simpson Lawrence SL555 2 speed windlass
- 2 Lewmar 44C 2 speed self tailing winches\
- Spray dodger and Bimini
- Masthead tri-color and anchor lights have been converted to LED
- Full awlgrip paint job including topsides,deck, cabin top and cockpit
- Full bottom job (2017)
- New sunshades
Mechanical Equipment and Electrical Equipment
- Pressurized hot and cold running water with a Bosch propane “on demand” water heater
- Custom built Technicold engine driven holding plate refrigeration with 120-volt (plug in) shore side unit
- 225 amp hour house batteries plus high output starting battery
- Balmar high output (75 amp) alternator with 3 stage smart regulator
- Xantrex battery monitor, (2017)
- Xantrex 20 amp battery charger (2017)
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- The Perkins 4-108 engine was NEW when in 1992 and has about 600 hrs on it. It underwent a complete mechanical system overhaul in 2003.
The tender and outboard are excluded from this listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.