1974 Hatteras 45' Custom Convertible Sportfish
League City, TX
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / diesel
- League City, TX
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 279,000 (EUR 232,597)
"Wild Bills" has been highly customized and upgraded, which makes her truly a one-of-kind!
Powered by twin Caterpillar C-12's with 725hp each, which provide excellent speed and economy.
Her current owner has owned her since 1999 and she has been constantly updated & maintained by a very knowledgeable captain.
She is seriously for sale, as her owner is purchasing a larger boat.
Truly a must see!
For complete details and spec sheet, please contact listing broker "Gary Hare" at 713-628-3080 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Sportfishing Yacht Sales - Clear Lake
2400 South Shore Blvd Pier #15
League City, Texas 77573
Please contact Gary Hare at 713-628-3080
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 45 ft 0 in
Breite: 14 ft 7 in
Tiefgang min.: 3 ft 6 in
Trokengewicht: 37000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 1450 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 725 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 725 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 27 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 31 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (180 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (680 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (60 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Stockbetten: 4
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
She features a custom two stateroom layout. A private stateroom is forward in the bow section with single upper/lower berths to port and drawers and storage/hanging locker to starboard. Moving aft to starboard is a private head. Continuing aft, the U-Shaped galley is outboard to starboard. The private master stateroom is aft to port and features single berths to port and starboard, with storage under, 20" flat panel TV and a private head with separate walk-in shower stall is forward. Continuing aft through the galley and up (3) steps, is the main a salon, which features a wet bar with a wine cooler forward and the flat screen TV to port and a custom built-in settee aft to port and a custom built-in L-shaped settee starboard, along with a mounted/removable table and liquor storage cabinet with glass front. Both settees have storage underneath. The main electrical panel locker is to starboard. The engine room with generator is located below the salon sole. Exit to the cockpit via custom wood centerline hinged swing door.
Salon also features a teak and holly sole, carpet floor protectors, Samsung 40" flat panel TV, KVH M3 satellite TV system.
- Galley is down and was fully refitted/updated in 2007-2008: New countertops, lockers and equipment.
- Custom Teak and Holly Sole
- (2) KitchenAid Stainless Steel 120V upper & lower "Drawer" type refriderators
- Smaller refrigerator
- Single deep stainless steel sink with Granite countertops
- Sunbeam microwave oven
- Avanti 120V mini freezer
The interior was refitted/updated in 1999: The interior components were removed from the vessel, and rebuilt with many custom features. The main cabin forward window has been fiberglassed/ wood covered, new headliners with recessed lighting has been installed, custom cabinets and lockers have been installed. New interior carpet and upholstery was also installed. Granite countertops have been installed in the salon, galley and both heads. All interiror wood panels and trim have been varnished. Teak and holly soles were installed in the salon, galley and master head. .
- The exterior was reported refitted in 2012: All exterior surfaces (hullsides/cabin/superstructure and deck) were painted.
- The hullsides engine room vents have been redesigned/rebuilt, for a more modern appearance and drier performance. The original aluminum rub rails were replaced with more modern plastic/stainless steel type. The cabins original side and aft windows have been removed and re-designed/rebuilt for a more modern appearance, with tinted windows and recessed frameless styling; and the original forward windows were removed and replaced with blended fiberglass panels.
- A new custom molded fiberglass bridge helm console was purchased and installed to the house the new electronics package and update the appearance.
- The Flybridge has been widened and customized
- Custom Aluminum Flybridge half-tower with molded hardtop and recessed lights
- (3) Sided Flybridge enclosure
- (2) Nautical Design teak ladder back & pedestal flybridge helm chairs
- Custom Aluminum Flybridge ladder
- Custom installed Mahogany/fiberglass spray rails installed in 2000
- Revere "Offshore Commander" 8 Person valise life raft
- Lewmar 12VDC anchor windlass
- Bow Pulpit
- Delta 60# plow anchor with 10' chain and approx. 150' nylon rode
- (2) Raymarine 12" Hybridtouch color multifunction displays with GPS/Map/Chart Plotter/4kw Radar/Depth/Fish Finder/Video Camera Display
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF Radio
- Simrad AP28 Auto pilot
- Caterpillar Electronic Display Screens
- JBL Marine FM/CD Stereo with Flybridge speakers and amplifiers
- Richie Powerdamp 5" helm compass
- ARC RLB-35 406 EPIRB
- Transom door
- Custom Cockpit tackle center with sink and bait prep area
- Cockpit in-deck live bait tank
- BlueWater teak Fighting Chair
- (3) Lumitec LED cockpit spreader lights
- (9) Lumitec LED underwater lights installed at the bottom and transom
- (6) Rocket Launchers mounted on Flybridge aft railing
- (4) Gunnel top mounted Rod holders
The electrical systems have been refitted and upgraded in all areas. The AC and DC electrical systems have been replaced with new electrical panels, wiring/cables, switches, lighting and accessories.
- Norpro 12.5kw Generator with 36 hours (installed new 8/2016)
- 120/240 Volts AC Electrical System
- 12 Volt DC Electrical System
- 50 Amp 125/250V Shower Power Cord
- (5) Optima "Redtop Starting" 12 Volt AGM type batteries
- (2) Optima "Yellowtop Deep cycle and starting" 12 Volt batteries
- (2) Optima "Bluetop" marine dual-purpose" 12 Volt batteries that serves Flybridge electronics
- (2) Optima "Bluetop" marine dual-purpose" 12 Volt batteries that serves anchor windlass bank
- Charles 5000 SP Series 40 amp 12V battery charger
- Guest "ChargePro" 20 amp 12V battery charger that serves Flybridge electronics bank
- Guest "ChargePro" 6 amp 12v battery charger that serves anchor windlass bank
- Retrofit Paneltronics 120/240VAC and 12VDC Panels with digital alarms and volts meters; AC power "On" indicator lights
- LED Navigation lights
- (3) Lumitec LED cluster spreader lights mounted on hardtop
- LED lighting at Flybridge overhang/cockpit
- LED Lighting Flybridge Hardtop overhead
- Powered by twin Caterpillar C-12 turbocharged and after cooled 725hp diesel engines. The engines are 2003 year models that were installed in 2012, including all related controls, displays and associated equipment. New larger exhaust systems and lager prop shafts also installed at that time.
- Caterpillar electronic single-lever type controls with engine synchronizers at Flybridge helm
- Caterpillar multi-function digital displays at Flybridge helm
- Closed Cooling systems - mains and generator
- ZF Marine model ZF325-1A; ratio 1:485:1 Transmissions
- 2 1/4" Main engine stainless steel shafts
- Tides Marine "SureSeal" dripless main shaft seals
- PYI PSS compressed neoprene bellow dripless type Rudder Packing
- Ocean Breeze 20,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C - (Galley and Salon - New 2013); (1) Cruise Air 18,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C (Salon - New 2013); (1) Cruiser Air 16,500 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C (Master & Guest Stateroom - New 8/2016)
- Engine Room high water Alarm system
- Kahlenberg 12V air horn
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm - salon
- (2) Sea-Fire automatic/manual engine room fire suppression systems
- (6) Automatic Bilge pumps
- Nibral 4 Blade 27 x 29 Propellers
- Hullsides Air vents with 12VDC forced air blowers
- AC/DC Overhead engine room lighting
- Boat Leveler "Insta Trim" hydraulic trim tabs
- Teleflex SeaStar Hydraulic with 12VDC hydraulic "Power-Assist" wheel steering, as well as tilt steering wheel
- (2) Raritan Heads: "Atlantes" and "Marine Elegance" 12VDC saltwater flushing type, which features white PVC sanitation hoses, molded fiberglass 60 gallon holding tank (below galley sole aft/walk-thru sole); All new Groco bronze ball-valve type seacocks (one intake - 3/4" bronze ball-valve and one discharge 1 1/2" bronze ball-valve, which serves macerator pump overboard discharge). Pump out and overboard discharges. All hoses/plumbing and accessories were reported replaced in 2011.
- Shower sump pump with a Rule 1100 GPH 12VDC automatic submersible pump.
- Plastic 200 Gallon freshwater tank (new 2008)
- Pressurized Freshwater system with a Jabsco "Par-Max Plus" 60# PSI sealed type pump and Pex plastic tubing and reinforced plastic hoses. (new 2008)
- Bosch "Point Use" 120V 5 gallon water heater
- Racor #100FH Fuel filters - mains
- Racor #500 Fuel Filter - generator
- Jabsco "Vane Puppy" 12VDC fuel transfer pump
Vessel Upgrade History
She was purchased by her current owners in 1999 and following are some of the upgrades that have been completed since.
- Forward windshield was custom fiberglass in
- New PVC Rub Rails
- New custom frameless salon windows and foredeck hatch
2007 - 2008:
- New diesel fuel system hoses
- Interior refit with new Granite countertops, teak and holly soles, salon settees, cloth headliners with recessed lighting
- New galley countertops and lockers
- New galley equipment
- New salon A/C
- New fresh water tank, plumbing and pressure tank
- Installed the Caterpillar C-12engines
- New A/C and DC electrical systems including wiring and main breaker panels
- New Groco bronze seacocks & thru-hulls
- New toilets/holding tank system hoses
- Custom Flybridge helm console (Slain Hatteras)
- New complete electronics package
- New half-tower with custom fiberglass hardtop and rails
- Entire exterior paint - Alexseal
- Two new A/C's
- New anchor windlass and battery system
- Engines received 1000 hour service performed 12/2014 (all coolers removed and cleaned, adjusted the valves, replaced zinc anodes, replaced crankcase vent system filters)
Personal items, tools, fishing tackle and gear.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.