1973 Cheoy Lee Rhodes Reliant
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Oxford, MD
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 65,000 (EUR 59,655)
Motivated seller! Bring an offer and let's work out a deal!
Galetea is a fine example of quality craftsmanship. She has been lovingly maintained and updated by her knowledgeable owner who is ready to downsize and see her off on her next adventure. This boat is an EXCEPTIONAL FIND, offered at an incredible price.
This boat has had numerous upgrades over the past 15 years to include:
- Upgraded Yanmar 57hp engine (2001) with 261 hours!
- Running Rigging redone ( 2008)
- Standing Rigging redone (2003)
- New sails (2008)
- New upholstery (2012)
Like what you see?
Call Deanna Sansbury at 410.629.9186 (cell)
or email at deanna@AnnapolisYachtSales.com
Please contact Deanna Sansbury at (410) 267-8181
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 40 ft 9 in
Breite: 12 ft 5 in
L.W.L.: 28 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 8 in
Verdrängung: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 8240 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 57 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motorleistung: 57 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 Edelstahl (40 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 Edelstahl (40 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Edelstahl (35 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 1
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel
Starting aft and moving forward, you'll find the owner's cabin with two single berths separated by a nav station with engine access underneath. Midship is the salon with a U-shaped dinette to port that converts to an additional double berth and a galley to starboard.
All the way forward is a private stateroom with an ensuite porcelain sink. The forward marine toilet (from the original design) has been removed and replaced with storage for the deck wash hose.
The head is nicely arranged with two doors so that it may be used from either the owners cabin or the salon. It has a marine head, vanity and shower.
- Force Ten 3 burner propane stove/oven with custom wood cover (New 1999)
- Adler Barbor 12V fridge & freezer
- S/S sink with hot & cold pressurized water w/ fresahwater hand pump
- Laminate countertops
- Beautiful teak interior joinery and cabin sole
- Ultra Suede upholstery on dinette and fwd berth (New 2012)
- 3 opening hatches and 11 ports (9 opening) provide for plenty of light & ventilation
- New hatch Lexans (New 2007)
- Screens for all ports & hatches
- Replaced marine head (New 1999)
Galatea has been "garage kept" over the past several years, which has preserved the integrity of her woodwork. In fact, a recent core sample of her teak decks shows plenty of tread left. Her owner has been meticulous in maintaining her brightwork and upgrading many of the deck fittings to ensure she will maintain her integrity for years to come.
- Teak Cockpit & Deck
- Edson wheel (New 2007)
- S/S CQR anchor
- Anchor washdown
- Magma propane grill
- Awlgripped hull (2003)
- New running lights (2002)
- Anderson 2 speed winches, mast mounted (New 2008)
- (4) S/S dorage vents (New 2003)
- (11) ports, 9 opening (New 2002)
- Spruce mast, varnished with 9 coats (2013)
Sails & Rigging
Galatea is a rare sloop version of the Rhodes Reliant, with 686 square feet of sail. She is currently de-rigged, with her mast and sails being stored indoors.
- Full batten main (New 2008)
- Furling Genoa (New 2008)
- Strong Tack teflon mainsail slide system (New 2008)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole
- Stackpack & lazy jacks (New 2008)
- Custom bimini
- Full winter cover (New 2003)
- Standing Rigging replaced (2003 - forestay, backstays, shrouds)
- Running Rigging replaced - Spectra halyards (2008)
- Garmin GPSMap 5208 (2007) with chips for Chesapeake Bay
- Compass (2007)
- Garmin depthsounder (2007)
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction (2007)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.