1972 Rozinante Herreshoff 28
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / Benzin
- Rockport, MA
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 29,500 (EUR 27,315)
Knimble was built by Robert Brandriff, of Moss Beach CA in 1972, to the well-known Herreshoff "Rozinante" design. She is especially desirable in that she is a faithful reproduction of Herreshoff's plans. The Rozinantes are responsive and well-balanced sailers and coast along in just a breath of air, while at the same time being able and comfortable heavy-weather sailers. A Rozinante is ideal for daysailing and can comfortably accommodate six in its well-designed cockpit or can accommodate two for spartan cruising. The Rozinante design may well be the best statement of Francis Herreshoff's personal philosophy on boats: she is the epitome of his ideas of "simplicity and elegance." This is a very special design by one of the greatest designers.
Please contact Paul Chasse at 781-631-4910
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
L. FRANCIS HERRESHOFF DESIGN No,98
LENGTH 28' / L.W.L. 24' / BEAM 6'4" / DRAFT 3'9"
DISPLACEMENT 6,6OOIbs / EXERNAL BALLAST 3,3O0Ibs
SAIL AREA 354sq.ft.
PORT ORFORD CEDAR&
1988 HULL COATED WITH 10 mils OF EPOXY
HULL PAINTED IN WHITE AWLGRIP 2000
FRAMES & KEEL
FITTINGS & FASTENINGS
ROBERT K. BRANDRIFF
MOSS BEACH, CALIFORNIA
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail: full batten (4), one reef; North '98
- Mizzen: Leech battens(3); North '98
- Jib: 5 oz; North '98
- Furling Jib; Roy Downs 2012.
- Spinnaker: Nylon, Color Teal
- Gennaker: 1980, Colors, orange, yellow.
- Mizzen Stays'l: 1980 Colors orange, yellow.
- Misc sails: Sutter Mainsail '72, Sutter Mizzen '72, Sutter Jib '72.
- Sitka Spruce Spars
- SS rigging with adjustable turnbuckles
- Selden roller furler 2012
- Foredeck Vent; bronze
- Anchor, chain & rode; 15 lb galv CQR, 10' 3/16 galv chain, 100' 1/2in. nylon rode.
- Solar panel; Siemens SM-6, 5 watt '98
- Winches; Murry bottom action jib winches, w/handles '95.
- Oar locks; 2-bronze
- Large bronze mooring cleat forward, with bronze chaulks.
- Two large bronze mooring cleats aft, with bronze chaulks.
- Hatch forward, foredeck.
- Two bronze ports.
- Datamarine depth, knot, log, wind
- Compass; Danforth with bronze trim ring mounted in center of helm seat.
- Large V-berth area (no cushions), with storage below.
- Galley; two-burner stove, with cabinette storage below.
- Porta-potti head
- Cabin heater, Tiny-tot cast iron, with SS chimney.
- Batteries; (4) Garden tractor size '98
- Bilge pump; Atwood electric w/float switch.
- Lamps; 2 brass gimbaled.
- Navigational running lights.
British Seagull Outboard; 5 HP with custom Seagull side-mount....Includes canvas carring bag, instruction booklet, mounting hardware. Requires 10% oil mix in gas.
- Cockpit seat (2) White vinyl.
- Boarding ladder
- Wooded Oar (10') with bronze oar locks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.