"Legend" Is a Completely Rebuilt 42' Commander. This has been a 5 Year Project Preformed by her Very Talented Owner. She has received a Complete Awlgrip Paint Job from top to bottom, New Mahogany Covering boards & Toerails, New engines, New wood interior, New custom layout flybridge, etc, etc...
SHE TRULY MUST BE SEEN TO APPRECIATE ALL OF THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN PREFORMED!
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 42 ft 0 in
Breite: 13 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 4 in
Trokengewicht: 25000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 680 HP
Marke des Motors: Ford
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 340 HP
Marke des Motors: Ford
Motor Typ: Innenborder/Außenborder
Motorleistung: 340 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: Plastik (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: Aluminium (250 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: Plastik (40 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 1
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Entering this boat via the large Teak decked cockpit you step onto custom stainless steel step plates that are mounted on the varnished mahogany covering boards. Passing thru the sliding glass door you find yourself in the salon, to the port is a new brown leather couch across from that are two free standing chairs. Forward is the open galley with solid surface counter and a polished stainless sink and the lower helm that has been shortened for better visibility and function.
Down a few steps and to port you will find the head featuring a Vacu-flush toilet, a stall shower and a custom overhead hatch. Across the hall is the 2nd stateroom with a single bed, hanging locker and a custom overhead hatch. All the way forward is the master stateroom featuring V-bunks, a custom overhead hatch, large port holes and a built in TV.
The entire interior is air conditioned.
From the cockpit you go up the custom stainless and mahogany ladder to the completely redesigned fly bridge. Here you will find a custom solid frame, stretched canvas top, Custom built console with centerline steering, a fridge, and seating forward and to the port side. There are two pedestal mounted Murry helm chairs and custom windshield and handrails all around.
- Under Counter Fridge
- Solid surface Counter
- Polished Stainless sink
- Hot Water Heater
- Built in Wine Rack
- Plenty of Cupboards & Drawers
- 12 Volt Ships Service
- 30 Amp 110 volt Shore Power
- 3000 Watt Inverter
- Guest Battery Charger
- New Lighting Fixtures
- New Overhead Lighting Fixtures (Halogen)
- New Overhead Cockpit Spreader Lights(2)
- Late 1990's Vintage Ford 460's - 340 HP - (New Old Stock Motors)
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- New Fuel Filters
- New Fuel Tanks
- New Hot water Tank
- New Water Tanks
- New Paint in Bilges
- New Vacu-Flush Toilet
- New Custom Fuel fill Deck plates
- New Windshield Wiper Motors
Deck & Hull
- New Awlgrip Exterior Paint - Waterline to Top of Hardtop
- New Mahogany Toe Rails and Covering Boards (Varnished)
- All Side & Bow Rails Removed
- New Teak Deck in Cockpit with Varnished Boarders
- All new Glass (Windows) & Window Tracks
- Custom Stainless steel Front Windows Hardware
- New Custom Front Deck Hatches (3)
- New Custom Stainless Bow Mooring Bit
- New Custom Rub Rails
- Re-Chromed Rupp Out Riggers
- Complete New Custom Re-designed Aluminum Flybridge with Forward & Side Seating
- All New Flybridge Cushions
- New Helm Chairs
- All New Exterior Canvas Including Top
- Custom Stainless Steel Step Plates
- Custom Stainless Steel Transom Hawse Pipes (2)
- Custom Stainless & Mahogany Bridge Ladder
- Custom Flybridge Stainless Hand Rails
- Custom Stainless and Varnished Mahogany Stern Flag Staff
- New Headliners throughout
- New Teak Head Floor
- Custom Shower Stall Door
- Polished Stainless Head Sink
- New Foam Mattress (3)
- All New Carpet
- All New Wall Coverings
- All New Varnished Mahogany Walls
- All New Mirrors
- New Lowrance Gps Chart / Fish Finder
- Raytheon ST 6000 Auto Pilot
- Standard eclipse VHF
- Apline CD Receiver CDA-9812RB
- Custom Electric Air Horns
- Hailer TV (In Master)
- Flow Scan Gauges
The refit / rebuild has been a five year project. The owner started with a rock solid Commander that because of her age needed to be gone thru and rebuilt.
During this process he changed some of the items that just do not work or look good in today yachting circles but keep the look truly Chris Craft.
If you start looking closely at the photos you will notice that the front deck hatches are stainless steel instead of the tall Aluminum Chris Craft Hatches also when he replaced the Toe Rails he decided to do away with the side and bow rails for a much cleaner look and easier access to the bow.
The lower Helm Height was Shortened by about 8" - It looks and functions much better.
The layout of the Flybridge was totally redesigned to make it much more usable
The old Gelcoat was carefully sanded and painted with many coats of Awlgrip Paint.
To Really understand "Legend" you Must See Her in person.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.