1971 Allied Seabreeze 35
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Allied Seabreeze 35
- einmotorig / diesel
- Anacortes, WA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 53,000 (EUR 50,071)
ALLIED SEABREEZE 35
CLASSIC STYLE - RESTORED TO 2016 STANDARDS!
There's a great history for the Allied Seabreeze 35. The Allied Seabreeze was designed by MacLear & Harris in 1962. A total of 135 of these magnificant boats were built between 1963 and 1972 at Allied Boat Company in Catskill, NY. Frank MacLear said the boat was designed to be sailed anywhere in the world. She is 34.5 feet overall, but a worthy passage maker. She's a full keel with easily retracted enclosed centerboard for minimal wetted surface off the wind. Beyond her seakindly and lovely sailing characteristics, she has stunning lines. She was designed by very capable naval architects and built by a company with impeccable credentials. Her hull and deck are solid and her interior thoughtfully laid out.
This example of the Allied Seabreeze 35 has undergone a near complete restoration over recent years. The current owners of April Fools have invested substantially in restoring and updating her with many recent updates and upgrades. Stored indoors every fall/winter season, she is an incredibly clean and updated vessel.
- NEAR BRISTOL CONDITION! Turn Key - Sail Away!
- New Yanmar 3Y30MFW in 2006. 1400 hours.
- As a centerboarder, she is capable of safely traversing shoal waters, gunk holing remote regions, enjoying anchorages impossible for boats of deeper drafts, and searching far up stream for more secure harbors and refuge from approaching storms. At sea she is stable and comfortable
- Cushions - Cockpit / 4 years old
- Pump System for Deck wash - Front tank (empty now)
- Head System - ElectraSan Treatment System - Well Maintained
- Cold Pressure Water
- Espar Diesel Furnace
- Centerboard Cable New 2011
- Cabin Sole varnished 2011
- Transmission - Rebuilt in 2014
- New primary drive shaft in 2016
- New dripless shaft seal in 2016
- New cutlass bearing in 2016
- New Max Prop 12" 3-blade in 2016
- Standing rigging new in 2012
- Running rigging new in 2015
- Mast painted - 2-part poly in 2015
- Boom painted - 2-part poly in 2015
- New rigid vang in 2015
- Lines led aft - 2015
- Ullman Full Batten Main with Tides Strong Track System 2015
- Ullman 130 furler 2015
- Furler 2008
- Electronics - Raymarine Nav/Radar 2013
- Dyer Fiberglass Dinghy w/ Sails/Oars/Cover
- Awlgrip Paint - Hull & Deck 2008
- Bottom Epoxy and new paint 2010
Shearwater Yacht Sales specializes in assisting our Canadian and West Coast clients to locate and deliver vessels throughout the world. We have sold, commissioned, delivered and transported boats across the US and Canada and helped clients import boats from Europe. We project manage every step of the process including locating, surveying, decommissioning, shipping, recommissioning, restoring, and delivering to our customer’s marina. Whether you’re buying or selling, with over 25 year experience, we can save you money and hassle. You can trust our full service brokerage to watch out for your interests! Please contact Mike Mullenberg to discuss your sailing needs. 425-998-8731 cell or text. Because we value your time, please call and make an appointment prior to visiting. Your scheduled appointment helps ensure the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview. We are the Pacific NW Factory Direct representative for Tartan Yachts, Legacy Powerboats, and Dragonfly Trimarans.
"April Fools" is moored in a private marina. Please call ahead for an appointment to see her. Call or text Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731.
Please contact Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 34 ft 5 in
Breite: 10 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 24 ft 0 in
Tiefgang min.: 3 ft 10 in
Tiefgang max.: 7 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 13600 lbs Trocken
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 (45 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (30 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 1
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Marine-WC - Electra San System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.