You'll not find a better suited vessel for charter service in Alaskan waters and beyond! Thoroughly upgraded and modernized, she's powered with twin electronically controlled CAT 3406 engines with AIRSEPS. You'll appreciate the bow and stern THRUSTERS and STABILIZERS, along with the professionally added aft platform for easy boarding, shore boat handling, fishing, shrimping and more. Forward Portuguese bridge is customized with storage and spray deflectors, with three fitted 'captain's chairs' for guests to enjoy wildlife views.
Proudly US BUILT in Portland, Oregon to US MiJ specs, she offers long-range fuel capacity and a spacious ENGINEROOM - not sure we've ever seen an engineroom with bright natural daylight via four large ports - can't beat it! With ample double guest cabins in a user-friendly layout plus luxury salon, galley and pilothouse, she sports updated interior appointments with 'proper nautical' crafted joinery and paneling - must see to appreciate.
Seller just reduced price by $100,000. He will consider any reasonable offer!!!
A capable, proven cruiser, she's plied the Pacific Northwest waters and the Pacific coast of North America from Alaska to Mexico. A rare opportunity for an established charter business and an exceptionally well appointed LRC Pilothouse at a very attractive price!
See her full specifications and photos online here at our homepage - then CALL for additional details and an appointment to inspect. ***THIS VESSEL IS KEPT OFF SITE IN SECURED MOORAGE - PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO VIEW***
-----PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS ONLY-----
Stepping on board this Pilothouse LRC is easy for you and your guests as the EXTENDED HULL PLATFORM gives you a huge area at dock level with plenty of safety rails to grab as you board. Walking up the steps to the AFT DECK you are presented with two seating areas with a large entrance door in the center opening into the SALON.
The salon has plenty of seating to starboard and stairs to port lead down to the master and guest ACCOMMODATIONS. Forward to port in the salon is the DINING AREA with a large table that will easily seat 8-10. GALLEY is forward and set apart for gourmet meal preparation, with stainless steel counter tops, matching appliances, and plenty of storage.
Up two steps is the enormous PILOTHOUSE with Flex-Steel helm chair surrounded by extensive navigation systems that will impress any skipper. To starboard in the pilothouse is a curved stairway that runs down to the fourth stateroom, CREW QUARTERS, and the cavernous ENGINEROOM.
Accommodations for eight owner and guests plus three crew. Rich mahogany throughout. New, top of the line carpet, upholstery, fabrics and furnishings throughout. Interior decor by Marci Collins, interior designer. All mattresses on berths are premium grade memory foam.
Walking forward from the aft deck you effortlessly walk into the bright and airy Saloon with plenty of windows. To starboard just inside is a nicely appointed settee, two comfortable easy chairs with individual reading lights. Across is the dining room table with entertainment system mounted on the forward bulkhead.
• Large comfortable 3 cushion sofa
• Two leather recliner chairs
• Vizio - 481 Flat screen HDTV
• Philips DVD player with amp
• Philips Stereo system
• Air conditioning - Control and unit
• Electromode-120VAC Wall heaters
• Summit Commercial beverage refrigerator w/glass door
• Overhead Iights
• Three nautical reading lamps
• Luxurious carpeting
• Hunter Douglas Roman shades
• Custom Mahogany Valences
MASTER, GUEST & CREW ACCOMMODATIONS
The enormous private Master Stateroom is accessed by a stairwell to port in the aft corner of the salon. The stateroom features an island king berth; extensive lockers, drawers, and hanging lockers and a generous ensuite head with separate shower. There are large portlights with storm covers giving plenty of light. King walk-around berth with upholstered headboard; bedside storage drawers; large hanging locker (auto lit); chest of drawers; 26" LCD TV on forward bulkhead; overhead lighting; swing arm-reading lights; central air conditioning controls; Electromode 120VAC heater with thermostat; large opening portlight w/storm covers. MASTER HEAD: Large Corian vanity w/ceramic under mount sink; large tiled shower; fresh water toilet; 120VAC heater; lighting above mirror; large opening portlight / storm covers; Stainless steel towel bars and hooks.
The companionway leads from the master stateroom aft to two of the three guest staterooms, one to port and one to starboard. The port offers two berths with vanity and sink, plus its own private head and shower. Starboard guest offers two berths with desk and easy access to the main guest + day head. The third guest stateroom is forward down from the pilot house, offering two berths with vanity and sink plus its own private head and shower. Guest cabins each offer an LCD TV with DVD player, double extra-long hotel-quality mattresses, two brass reading lights, built-in locker plus drawer storage, Electromode 12vAC heaters with thermostats, and large opening portlights with storm covers. GUEST HEADS feature variable fresh/raw water flush toilets; Corian counter tops, multiple storage drawers under the sinks; stall showers; 120vAC heaters and large opening portlights with storm covers.
CREW QUARTERS are located in the forepeak and offer attractive accommodations for three, including (3) separate berths with privacy curtains; overhead lights plus reading lights; Electromode 120vAC heater with thermostat, 10-cu.ft. upright refrigerator (new 2014) and pantry storage. Large CREW HEAD offers vanity, sink, Corian counter tops, ample storage, 120vAC heater, separate stall shower, and large opening portlight with storm cover.
Just forward and up three steps forward of the galley, the PILOTHOUSE is designed so that the captain can take command of all systems at the helm but still be within range of friends and guests while underway. Features include:
• Extensive electronics suite (see Electronics & Navigation)
• Pilothouse doors P/S open onto side
• Flex-Steel- Helm seat
• Traditional destroyer type wheel
• Analog & digital engine gauges
• Hydraulic pump selection panel
• ABT- Bow/Stern thruster controls
• Village Watermaker remote control panel
• Pneumatic windshield wipers with controls at helm
• Glendenning engine controls
• 12VDC & 120VAC outlets
• Northern lights remote control panels for 12 & 25/kW Generator sets
• Xantrex digital battery monitors
• TRAC- Stabilizer controls
• Electronic and Accessory sub panels
• ITI Jabsco searchlight controls
• Outback inverter control panel
• Analog battery monitors- 12&32VOC
• Seafire remote alarm panel
• Engine and bridge alarm controls
• Bilge alarm panel
• Maretron- DSM 150-NMEA2000 display with black water level
• TRAC- Digital Stabilizer control
• ABT- Bow & Stem thruster control
• Glendinning Electronic Controls w/ Morse cable backup's
• Flocan- Digital Tachometers and Fuel flow meter.
The spacious Galley runs almost full width just forward of the Salon. The expansive countertops give ample room for preparation for gourmet meals or simple snacks. Stainless steel is abundant on countertops and appliances are top shelf. There is plenty of storage ensuring that everything has its place.
• Beautiful Mahogany cabinetry with 3-custom bamboo pull-out cutting boards for additional preparation work surfaces.
• Stainless steel countertops
• GE- Large Stainless Steel refrigerator
• KitchenAid- SS range with glass cooktop
• Stainless steel backsplash around range
• GE Profile- Advantium microwave
• Custom drop leaf SS counter top next to range
• GE Profile- Full size dishwasher
• GE Profile- Garbage compactor
• Large stainless integral sinks with KWC faucet
• Instant hot water dispenser
• Filtered water dispenser
• lnsinkerator garbage disposal w/air switch
• Tableware, dishes, utensils included
• Spacious Dish and tableware stowage
• Lighting above all areas
• AC electrical monitor for load management in galley
• Frigidaire separate washer and dryer at the SHIP'S LAUNDRY in engine room
• Hot/cold pressure freshwater system with hot water heater
• Village WATERMAKER
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM was built to commercial standards and while complex in layout but remarkably friendly to use. Features and equipment include electrical distribution panel; Northern Lights 25 kW genset w/ remote start/gauge panel in engine room and pilothouse; Northern lights 12 kW genset with remote start/gauge panel in engineroom and pilothouse; (2) dedicated genset start batteries; Xantrex True Charge battery charger; (2) Outback inverters; (16) inverter batteries; shore power/cable connections fore and aft; 50 amp 125/250 shore power cord; C-Power- isolation transformer; (4)Balmar smart regulators; (4) high output alternators - two on each engine; Glendinning CM-7 Cablemaster; Electro Guard- Model 501 galvanic protection.
MAIN DECK features wide side decks with high bulwarks plus aluminum rails for safe passage fore and aft. Portuguese bridge forward provides large storage lockers, gate to the foredeck, and sheltered area for (3) upholstered chairs. BRIDGE DECK features plenty of storage for tenders, kayaks, and navigation electronics. HULL is built to exceed commercial standards and to mil specification. For ease of boarding or stepping to the dock to secure mooring lines, the recent hull extension is perfect. It also has a new aft davit for easy deployment of one of two tenders.
GROUND TACKLE is forward with plenty of room to safely set and retrieve the anchor with an all stainless steel hydraulic drum windlass (by J.K. Fabrication); stainless steel bow roller/self-launcher; windlass remote control; watertight hatch to bow locker; and 250-lb Plow main anchor with approximately 100' of 5/8" galvanized chain plus 800' of 5/8" stainless steel wire. Secondary anchor is a Danforth 80-lb with approximately 300' of rode and 3/8" leader.
AFT HULL EXTENSION was professionally done by Platypus Marine in 2008 and adds 9' of well-arranged and supremely functional space for boarding, shore boat handling, and water activities. Features include heavy aluminum safety rails with three entry gates; Nautical Structures stainless steel stairs from aft deck to lower platform; Hydro Slave pot puller; bait center & cleaning table; large fish hold; live well with circulation pump; Black Box Technologies Pro Troll electronic fish attractor system; downrigger mount pads with wiring; 1600 USG of fuel for shore boats; and (3) Freeman deck hatches.
SHORE BOATS include 14.5' RIB with center console, radar arch, 40-hp outboard and Roskelly-Olsen stern davit system for stowage/launch/retrieval; and 17.5" center console tender with Mercury 60-hp tender stowed on BOAT DECK chocks with heavy duty hydraulic remote control crane. ALSO NOTE Guardian 16-person coastal rated LIFE RAFT; 406 MhZ EPIRB interfaced with GPS; (3) single kayaks plus one tandem.
Additional DECK GEAR inlcudes dual Jabsco stainless steel spot lights; Kahlenberg air horns; secondary air horns; PDF's; and (2) Lifesling MOB throwables; and (1) 30-inch regulation life ring.
Hull Compartments: All hull bottom compartments are dedicated for fuel or water storage, or as access crawl-runs. The only open bilges are in the engine room under the engine beds. This provides unparalled safety at sea as well as easy and safe containment of bilge pollutants. All overboard discharge is under the control of the vessel's master.
• Watertight Hull Compartmentalizatlon: Hull is divided by four transverse watertight bulkheads and various part length longitudinal bulkheads into 14 major watertight compartment and/or integral tanks consisting of: Forepeak; bow-thruster compartment; port and starboard, forward, amidships and aft fuel tanks; forward and aft lower quarters areas; engine room; eort and starboard potable water tanks; lazarette provides additional storage with walk-in access from boarding platform.
• Hull Form: Semi-planing type hull with moderately raked, sharp bow; plum square transom; straight, near vertical, curved with increases flare forward sides; flat sheer, V-bottom with light dead-rise at midsection; fitted with boarding platform aft and entry hatch in lazarette through transom.
• Superstructure Form: Two-level cabin with raised pilothouse forward on lower level and passenger deck with boat deck above.
• Hull Protection/Insulation: Formed A-section aluminum from forward quarters extended to transom. All accommodation and occupied spaces, hull topsides and overhead, are solid rigid foam insulated for sound-deadening and condensation control.
• Doors, scuttles and windows opening to all weather decks and/or weather deck bulkheads are wooden weather tight type; engine room door is aluminum watertight type.
ENGINES are Caterpillar electronic controlled diesel engines with dry exhaust, remote start, electronic and mechanical tachometers, Floscan fuel consumption monitor, and AIRSEP air filters to help keep the engine room clean. The mechanical systems include the following: Racor 1000 dual filter units for each engine w/vacuum gauge; (2) oversized engine driven hydraulic pumps; Trac System STABILIZERS; ABT hydraulic BOW & STERN THRUSTERS; Matrix hydraulic reservoir with alarm; EATON fluid monitoring system for (7) fuel tanks, (2) freshwater tanks, & (1) MSD tank; ZF 650 reduction/reverse gear; Glendenning engine controls with manual cable backup; hydraulic power assisted steering; shaft seals; 3-1/2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts.
CLIMATE CONTROL includes reverse cycle central air conditioning system and AC electric heaters throughout vessel with outlets & controls in each living area; Lennox 1.5 Ton compressor port side engine room (AC system); Lennox central blower unit in engine room; Lennox 2.5 Ton compressor port side engine room.
PLUMBING: 900 USG freshwater; (2) Headhunter- Mach 5- Fresh water pumps; F/W accumulator tank; Village 850GPD marine watermaker with fresh water flush; Bradford-White 50 USG F/W heater; (2) Headhunter Stingray salt water pumps; 150 USG blackwater w/black water mgmt system; Sea-Fire-FD1500M-Fire suppression system; Sea-Fire FM-200 Fire suppression system; Fire system alarm-audible and visual notification in pilothouse; audible fire bell directly outside engine room
ALSO NOTE: CCTV monitoring in pilothouse; heavy duty air compressor; Halon + CO2 fire control in the GALLEY.
If you want to take paying customers out on a yacht, you know she must be US built per the Jones Act. Not many will come with as user friendly a layout as this vessel, with four complete guest cabins plus crew, and deck spaces set up for sight seeing, shore boats and water toys, fishing gear, etc, with covered walk-around side decks and high bulwark protection, AND a huge aft platform. That and functional extras like stabilization, bow and stern thrusters, electronic controlled CAT power with Airseps, and serious tankage - this is altogether the best arranged and outfitted vessel we've seen yet! CALL for details on the yacht and established AK charter business TODAY...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1220 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109