The Owners of SHADOW believe in the "keep it simple" principle. She is clean and bright, functional, and has easy access to her reliable Yanmar 30 hp diesel. She has new berth cushions, and she has stunning traditional lines. Sailors know Charlie Morgan designed fast cruising vessels. Don't miss this attractively priced 38' Morgan keel centerboard yawl. Thank you for your interest
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
• Hand laid up fiberglass hull.
• Painted black topsides, white boottop, red bottom.
• Decks are fiberglass-cored.
• Wheel steering.
• Centerboard pennant checked each year.
Fuel: 40 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 40-50 gallons in plastic tank.
Holding: 8-10 gallons in poly tank under sink.
• Yanmar 3HM35, 30 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC, with 66 hours as seen on the hour meter.
• S/S shaft.
• Bronze prop.
• 12V electrical system.
• 3 batteries.
• Circuit breaker panel with selector switch.
• Lightning ground system.
• For five.
• Vee berth forward with hanging locker and drawers to starboard.
• Next aft to port is an enclosed head, W.C., sink, and cold pressure water. Opposite the head is a large hanging locker.
• The main salon has an L-shaped settee to port which converts to a double, with a teak drop-leaf table on the centerline.
• To starboard is a settee with pilotberth outboard.
• Further aft to port is a U-shaped galley which includes a two burner alcohol stove, icebox, S/S sink, dish locker storage, etc.
• Opposite is a double quarterberth with chart table at the forward end.
• There is a teak and holly sole.
• All interior surfaces below are oiled teak.
• 2015 beige Sunbrella cushions.
• Furuno radar.
• Wind direction indicator.
• Raymarine bidata speed and depthsounder.
SAILS & RIGGING:
• Sails in good condition.
• 681 sq. ft sail area.
• Sails by Dudley Boycott.
• 2 jibs - genoa and working jib.
• Aluminum boom.
• Harken furling jib.
• Sailcovers for main and mizzen.
• S/S running forestay.
• Halyards led aft to cockpit.
• 7 Barient winches.
• Single lifelines.
• CQR plow anchor with chain lead and rode.
• Electric bilge pump.
• 2 life rings.
• Boat hook; 2 fenders.
• Ensign & staff.
• Handheld horn.
• Clock; barometer.
• Swim ladder.
COMMENTS: The Owners of SHADOW believe in the "keep it simple" principle. She is clean and bright, functional, and has easy access to her reliable Yanmar 30 hp diesel. She has new berth cushions, and she has stunning traditional lines. Sailors know Charlie Morgan designed fast cruising vessels. Don't miss this attractively priced 38' Morgan keel centerboard yawl. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909