1964 Aage Nielsen Sloop
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Poulsbo, WA
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 29,900 (EUR 24,492)
On the hard in Port Townsend for paint and deferred maintenance until end of May, 2018. Look for "Butterfly" at Boat Haven in PT.
Although the name of Knud Aage Nielsen is not as well known as his colleagues in the pantheon of great yacht designers of the twentieth century, it should be. Nielsen devoted his life to boat design and construction, beginning in his youth in his native Denmark. Nielsen's ability to build anything he designed gave him a unique relationship with accomplished builders, most notably Paul Luke in Maine and Aage Walsted in Denmark.
These fine craftsmen earned Nielsen's respect and were completely faithful to his finely detailed drawings. His boats, which were custom-built under his direct and exacting supervision, remain highly prized by their owners today for their construction quality, sensible arrangements, comfortable accommodations and above all, their seaworthiness.
Classic Aage Nielsen design #324, built in England in 1964. Ready to cruise, all equipment operable, complete winter cover. Vari-Prop feathering propeller, fresh water cooled Volvo engine.
Gig Harbor Yachts is one of the Northwest's leading yacht brokerages. Established in 1968, our boating neighbors rely on us to provide honest and true information. Whether you are searching for a small cruiser, sailboat or yacht our brokers and support team are here to assist you.
Please contact Jim Bowden at 360-697-8488
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 41 ft 0 in
Breite: 11 ft 6 in
Tiefgang min.: 4 ft 8 in
Brückenhöhe: 53 ft 0 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 2 in
Gesamtleistung: 23 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo
Motortyp: MD-11c FWC
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 23 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 3 (33 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (31 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 (18 Gallonen)
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
- VHF Radio(s): ICOM at Nav station and a Uniden Hand Held Battery Operated unit
- CB / SSB-Single Side Band Radio(s): ~
- GPS Unit / Plotter: Two(2): Garmin 740s (2 years old) plotter gps and radar combined unit and a Furuno GPS/WAAS GP32
- Radar Unit: GARMIN with Depth, Plotter & Sonar with dedicated mast of aft deck
- Depth Sounder(s): Autohelm Tridata – Depth / Speed / Trip
- Compass(s) /Brand(s): Danforth / White Constellation Model in Binnacle at Helm Pedestal Deviation Card aboard
- Compass(s) /Brand(s): Hand Held Hand Bearing Compass
- Navigation Programs: Garmin Cards 9Local and CN)
Electrical and Mechanical
- Batteries (Number, Type, etc.): Four DYNO 6 volt golf cart in two 12 volt banks
- Location: Engine space to port outboard of the engine
- Ventilation: Natural Flow and Blower
- Age of Batteries: Marked JULY 2007 Banks: Three (Two banks used for house and engine start. Engine can be hand started as emergency back-up)
- Terminal Protection: Boots and box lid
- Battery Charging Unit: Professional Mariner-ProSport 20
- Battery Selector Switch(s): Two Guest and One Cole Hersee Accessory Connectors
- Materials: Dacron Age: Newer
- Mechanical Reefing System(s): Traditional piston hanked headsails
- Mechanical Adjustment: ~ Back Stay: Adjustable
- Winches / Winch Handles: Halyards: Barient 22’s, Sheets Lewmar 43, Barient 32 S/T, Barient 26 and 27 / Two Winch handles Observed(1-Barient)
- Deck Hardware (Blocks, Cleats, Tracks,etc.): Bronze Spinnaker Blocks (original), Snack Blocks, bronze cleats, Sheet Cars (Bronze), spare blocks and other hardware
- Vessel is rigged as a Sloop Full: X Fractional: ~
- Masts and Spar Material: Single Spruce Mast, Aluminum Boom and Aluminum Spin Pole
- Spreaders Sets: Double Set
- Turnbuckle & Terminal Fittings: Open Bronze and Swaged Terminals
- Chain plates lead deep into the bilges (Heavily Built)
- Shrouds/Stays: Stainless Steel: Lowers 3/8”, Intermediates 5/16”. Uppers 5/16”, backstay 5/16” (All renewed in 1989, and upgraded)
- Mast Stepped: On keel
- Main (Good Condition)
- Cruising Spinnaker (Schattauer)
- Storm Jib (Excellent Condition)
- Storm Trys’l (Excellent Condition)
Improvements & Upgrades
- New replacement heat exchanger copper nickel Sendure
- New engine cooling hoses and clamps
- New Johnson dual raw water and freshwater pump combination
- New Raymarine Tridata, sounder, knot meter, transducer
- Wood mast refinish and new dyneema halyards replacing wire halyards
- Bottom Paint Micro66
- New Garmin 740S, combination Chartplotter, Sounder, Radar, GPS
- Pole mount on stern for Radar
- Holding tank 18 gallon, y-valve, Sealand electric discharge pump
- LED lights most lights.
- New Raymarine Autopilot 4000
- 12VDC Skyworthy Marine TV 19” w/DVD
- New VariProp four blade feathering prop
- Wooden Hull Details and Scantlings
- Material: Wooden ~ Honduras Mahogany
- Construction Method: Carvel Plank on Frame; Double Planked and quilted above the waterline
- Topsides Condition and Finish: Very good condition – Finished Fair to the Eye, painted.
- House / House Beams: Solid staked timbers / Approx. 1 ½” by 2 ¼” on 10+” centers (measured)
- Decks/ Deck Beams: /4 okume marine plywood with with a dynel painted covering. The cockpit is solid teak decking. / 1 ½” x 2 ¼” on 10”+ Centers.
- There are tie-rods for the side deck to the Main Hatchcarlin.
- Longitudinals: 4” x 1” Doubled to 8” x 1”
- Sheer Clamps: 3 ½” x 2”
- Stem: Solid timber – Honduras Mahogany
- Planks: 8” by 5/8” Doubled to 1 ¼” Centers
- Framing: 1 ¾” x 1 ½” on 10-10.5” Centers
- Floors: 1 5/8” x 2 3/8” on 10-10” to 10 ¼” Centers
- Horn Timber: Approx. Width 5 ½” – Solid Timber
- Hull to Deck Joint Type and Fastenings: Full clamp serves as the shelf to deck beans with covering board
- Bulkheads / Ceiling: Mahogany, painted and trimmed with Brightwork / Full ceiling above installations with venting above and below. Ceiling width varies slightly.. Butted together 2” by ¼”.
- There is ceiling in the aft Cockpit lockers: Ceiling 2” x ¼” on 3 ½” Centers
- Fastenings: All Bronze, Copper rivets and roves, double on each plank.
- Keel Bolts: Bronze, approximately ½” and 5/8th” Bronze, & 1” Bolts to the Ballast
- Sheer Line: “Fair to the Eye”
- Hull Protection: Smooth hull per Nielson design
- Hull Colors: White Hull topsides and deck.
- Cathodic Protection (Bonding): Stranded bare copper wire.
- Full Winter cover/Summer covers
- Pots, Pans, cooking and serving utensils
- Set of Bottomsiders ® Cushions
- The Cockpit Teak Decks are in good and serviceable
condition; some newer Sekalex in random Seams
- Covering boards forward show they have had
some moisture and discoloration over time. Currently sealed with varnish
- Custom Storage
- Radar Unit
- Some dive gear. Dive Gear is personal
- One pilot berth amidships and one quarter berth port aft by companion ladder
- Sleeps a couple with Privacy; Sleeps 6
- Personal Belongings
- Binoculars Personal
- Custom Drop Leaf table – TEAK
- Snatch Blocks, spare Blocks
- Tech 2CR1 Tri Cycle Regulator. Provides battery charge and voltage monitoring and control
- Brass Ship’s Lamp and Chrome Gimballed ship’s lamp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.