Absolutely Stunning Ralph Winslow design, built by C. Foss Boatbuilders, Bainbridge Island. This boat is quality throughout. Pride of ownership shows and no expense has been spared for maintenance. It was last hauled May of 2015 for Bottom and Topsides paint. The mast and boom are also in excellent condition, wooded and varnished with 6 coats of Awlgrip May 2015. Reliable 10hp Volvo Penta. Please call to arrange viewing, as boat is located in Madison Harbor, Bainbridge, Island. A true GEM.
Please contact Sandy Bakken at SEA Marine for additional information, or to arrange viewing.
Office: 360-385-4000 Cell: 503-475-0619
Please contact Sandy Bakken at (360) 385-4000
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Gesamtleistung: 10 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 10 HP
- Design: Ralph Winslow
- Construction: C. Foss Boatbuilders, Bainbridge Island
- Date of Construction: 1960
- Last Haul out: May, 2015. Bottom and topsides sanded and painted.
- Most recent survey: February, 2014
- Prop and shaft: work fine, visually inspected August, 2016.
Rig, Spars, Sails and Sheets
- RIG, SPARS, SAILS, SHEETS- full details of what make, age & condition
- Wood mast and boom. Excellent condition. Mast was wooded and varnished with 6 coats of Awlgrip varnish, May, 2015.
- Unsure of manufacture date of sails. Main and 130% jib, good condition. Working jib (small blade) fair condition
- COCKPIT AREA- steering, equipment, covers, canvas, seating
- Tiller steering, covered by tarp. Seating is on wood thwarts, with curved bottom for comfort.
Engine, Tankage and Electrical
- ENGINE- make, age, HP, cruising speed, max speed, consumption, hours, service history, shaft seal, transmission
10 Hp. Volvo Penta. Original with boat. Sea water cooled.
- TANKAGE- size, material, location- fuel, water, holding
Water: 15 gallons, galvanized steel.
Fuel: 15 gallons, galvanized steel.
- ELECTRICAL- generator, inverter, shore power, batteries, pumps, AC/DC, solar
New Charger, batteries in good condition (ship and engine), electric bilge pump
Accommodation, Galley and Electronics
- ACCOMMODATION- berths- singles & doubles, layout, staterooms, heads, shower, heating
Sleeps two in main cabin (starboard and port bunks, port bunk pulls out to become double), two in forward V birth.
- GALLEY- headroom, stove, sinks, refrigeration, storage
Fresh water sink, portable propane stove, no refrigeration, ample storage
- ELECTRONICS/ NAVIGATION- makes, model #, age, condition
GPS, depth sounder, both fully operative
- DECK- anchor chain, rode, windlass, shore boat & engine, winches, propane, seating, hatches, BBQ, fenders, mooring lines
Ground tackle: CQR - type plow anchor, 75 feet of chain, 150 feet 5/8 braided nylon
Winches: two mast mounted for halyards, two cockpit winches for jib sheets, two smaller winches on cabin top for working jib
Opening hatch in forward cabin
Mooring lines: black, bow and stern
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.