1954 National Steel Tug
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- Seattle, WA
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 135,000 (EUR 121,076)
U.S.A. Registered. Former large army tug (LT-2076) built in 1954 at San Diego.
Powered by a Cooper-Bessemer direct reversing 1,200 hp diesel. This tug was very well maintained by the U.S. Government with “large dollars” spent before the vessel was surplussed.
“Relief” is being offered at a fraction of its true value. Very heavy-duty go anywhere ocean tug. Priced to sell.
File Number: WS4584
Contact the Listing Broker: Carl Pearson - firstname.lastname@example.org
See more details at - http://www.pacificboatbrokers.com/used-boats-for-sale/ws4584/steel-tug.asp
Please contact our Head Office - Toll Free at 1-877-448-0010
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
- 1954 National Steel Built
- 101'4" x 26'8" x 12'3"
- Cooper-Bessemer 6 cyl 1,200 HP diesel
- Gear/Ratio: Direct reversing (air start)
- Cruising speed/Full speed: 10 knots/12 knots
- Fuel tanks: 7, steel, 12,000 capacity
- Engine alarm
- Engine fans
- Heat exchanger
- Hydraulic pumps
- Genset: 2 Detroit diesel, 2.40 KW, 4 cyl
- Bilge pumps
- Sleeps: 12
- Stove: Large electric
- Fridges: 3
- Freezers: 2
- Sink: Large double stainless steel
- Water tanks: Steel, 2,600 gallons
- Showers: 3
- Hot water: Boiler
- Heating: Steam
- Heads: 2
- Holding tank: Large
- All steel construction
- Zincs: 2010
- Holds: Water tight stern
- Anchor winch: Markey
- Anchor: 700 lb.
- Forward chain lockers
- Winches: Capstain and Towbit stern
- VHF: 3
- Radar: Furuno
- Sounder: Color
- Auto-pilot: Gyro
- Steering stations: 3
- Controls: Air
- All from Army. 2004. Original.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.