1953 Sparkman Stephens Loki Class Yawl
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Seattle, WA
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 49,500 (EUR 44,256)
"IROLITA" is a beautiful example of the Sparkman & Stephens Loki Class Yawl. Her current owner has spared no expense in her care and upgrades. Extensive recent work includes:
- Renewing on decks and first strakes of both flanks from taffrail to midships.
- Removal of the interior and sistering of frames from the mizzen step to forward of the head.
- Decks and housetop glassed over repaired and rehabilitated surfaces..
- Cockpit sole and framing repaired/replaced, and inboard drainage system removed and scuppers added from cockpit to decks and through toe-rail overboard..
- Replacement of cockpit and framing.
- The boat has been largely rewired and completely replumbed.
Major work and maintenance has been performed by Jensen Motorboat.
Please see full specs and call for an appointment to view this handsome Classic Sparkman and Stephens.
Please contact at 206-285-9563
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Sparkmans and Stephens
Länge über alles: 40 ft 0 in
Breite: 9 ft 7 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 8 in
Verdrängung: 18000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 40 HP
Marke des Motors: Westerbeke
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 40 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (25 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (10 Gallonen)
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
4 berths; 2 single, and double V-berth forward, 1 head, cedar lined lockers and closets.
Forward the V-berth followed by head to port and hanging lockers to starboard. Moving aft to the salon berths both port and starboard with mahogany folding table centerline. Aft galley stove to port and ice box to starboard.
- 2 burner propane range
- Stainless steel icebox
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Stainless steel sink
- Folding mahogany dining table
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke 40hp SD engine
- Dickinson Propane cabin heater
- (1) 12 volt DC 220 ghp bilge pump w/ manual/automatic operation
- (1) hand operated plunger pump in starboard lazarette
- Manifold and booster pump for circulating engine coolant through Red Dot cabin heater and new 6 gallon hot water tank
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Depth Finder integral w/ Garmin GPS
- Garmin GPS w/ integral fathometer
- Kenyon knotmeter (inoperable)
- Cybernet VHF
- Compass binnacle mounted
- Masthead wind indicator
- Seth Thomas clock
- Seth Thomas barometer
- Hand held VHF mounted in companionway
Sails and Rigging
ON BOARD SAILS: (1) No. 1 Genoa (on furler); (1) mail; 1 Mizzen; (1) 90-100% jib for furler (new 2012 from Rush Sails; (1) 1.5 oz symmetrical spinnaker; (1) 1/2 oz Mizzen Staysail. OFF BOAT storage at Jensen Motorboat: (1) old mail (cotton); (1) drifter; (1) storm sail; (1) No. 2 Genoa by Sutter; (1) working jib.
Masthead varnished spruce Yawl Rig, keel - stepped mainmast in shoe designed to distribute "bow-and-arrow" hull stress to chain-plates. SS standing rigging. Merriman standard bronze turnbuckles. Wire/rope Halyard, three-strand braided Dacron sheet material. Spruce box section spars. Spruce spinnaker pole. Spinnaker gear: sheets, turtle, blocks. Hardware all Merriman, cheek block on mast, new Cunningham is composite, Halyard winches: Main self tending bronze Barient. Jib: #2 Merriman bronze. Mizzen: stock #2 bronze. Sheet winches: Main: #2 Merriman bronze (one on each side). Headsails: Molich bronze two speed #6.
- All winches serviced 2014
- All running rigging updated and replaced
- Jack lines port and starboard
Deck and Hull Equipment
- HULL: Tight and carvel seam mahogany (7/8" underbody) on bent white oak frames. Fastened with marine grade bronze alloy wood screws and bolts. Marine grade plywood bulkheads.
- DECK-SUPERSTRUCTURE: Fiber-Glassed Sheathed marine grade plywood weather deck, covered w/ non-skid coating. Marine grade wood trunk cabins with FRP tops - vaulted cabin hatches all rebuilt and new glass - sliding companion way hatches with bronze port lights.
- MAST, BOOM, MAST HEIGHT: Keel stepped spruce main and mizzen masts. Solid spruce booms. Bronze alloy and SS mast fittings. Mast height estimated at 48 feet from waterline.
- Bow pulpit
- Electric windlass (new 2010)
- Plow anchor w/ 150' chain & 100' rode
- (2) Danforth anchors each w/ chain & rode
- Tender - 8' 8" AB aluminum bottom w/ 4 cycle 2hp Honda New 2011
- Custom cabin top chalks for tender
- (2011) Refinished rudder, re-feathered trailing edged rebuilt w/ glass
- NEW 2009 and 2013: Replaced through-hull fittings & Sea-cocks bronze alloy construction, all hose fittings secured w/ SS clamps
- MOM man-overboard liferaft
- Search light
- Spreader lights: 2 main and 1 mizzen
- Mahogany boarding ladder / brass fittings
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Stainless Steel sink
- 12 v Battery charger Marine type
- 12 v DC alternator engine driven
- 30 amp shorepower
- 50 amp to 30 amp shore power adapter
- (5) 12 volt batteries replaced 2009
- 2009 new motor mounts, oil cooler and alignment
- Leak proofing the valve cover and oil-pan gaskets (2014)
- Raw water, fresh water systems
- Electric bilge pump renewed 2009
- Bronze manual pump installed 2010 stb lazarette
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.