1929 N.J. Blanchard Lake Union Dreamboat
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Newport, RI
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 44,000 (EUR 37,810)
In the water and ready to go! Resent survey comments "Quite good condition for her 87 years", survey available upon request.
While Latitude maintains her original 1929 design and features reminiscent of the Roaring ’20s, she has been lovingly restored by her current owners to her true prime condition. She has been re-powered with an efficient Yanmar diesel. Other notable improvements include a modern down galley, Temco marine head system and updated electronics.
"Latitude" has launched for the 2016 season and is ready for inspection! Please call/email to make an appointment to view.
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” – Douglas Adams
We are always in search of quality vessels to list, so if you are thinking about selling or upgrading, please email us to discover the difference that is Latitude Yacht Brokerage:
Ryan J. Miller
Yacht Broker / Owner / U.S.C.G. Master Capt.
See what we are all about:
Please contact Ryan Miller at 401-835-0069
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 32 ft 7 in
Breite: 8 ft 6 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 90 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 90 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 6 Knoten @ 1200 RPM
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 Plastik (30 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 Plastik (50 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Plastik (17 Gallonen)
Build in 1929 by N.J. Blanchard Boat Company; Latitude has been a United States Documented Vessel since she was launched. Past records have indicated her original name may have been “Adagio”. Other names since may have consisted of “Martha E”, “Ananda” and now “Latitude”. Current owners carefully chose the name “LATITUDE” mainly because her beautiful lines remind them of latitudes on a navigational chart. Latitude has managed to maintain almost all of its original construction and cabin arrangement. In 2011, she was nearly 80 percent restored, however, she was closed up without proper ventilation for almost two years. This led to several areas of dry rot and major condensation issues throughout her interior. It was then her current owners purchased the vessel. Latitude was hauled out to under go a full restoration on her hull from the water line down which also included repairing multiple areas above the water line. From varnish to electrical, thru hulls and running gear, it suddenly became a mission to bring this vessel back to her prime. They succeeded in doing just that. Latitude still has the original round chine designed by N.J. Blanchard Boat Company but has been modified slightly to a semidisplacement “V-Hull”. Several frames and stringers have been “sistered” for support reasons but both original and new are all made from oak. The hull planking is Port Orford cedar with a mahogany transom. Many of the original bronze fasteners still keep her planking together. From bow to stern, Latitude boasts the finest boat building from the “Roaring 20s”.
- Type of Bottom: Round Chine, Modified V Semi-Displacement
- Planking: Port Orford Cedar, Carvel planked
- Keel: Full Keel, wood; Douglas Fir
- Cabin Tops: Canvas over Fir tongue and groove
- Cabin Structure: Mahogany Framed and Paneled
- Transom: Mahogany
- Hard Top: Pained Canvas over fir tongue and groove
- Galley: Full galley starboard side main cabin
- Refrigeration: Frigidaire AC with 110V DC Invertor
- Head: 12V Temco Marine Head
- Sewage Disposal: 22 Gallon Black Water holding tank/MSD Type III deck pump out
- Showers: After deck fresh water wash down below deck
- Heating: Pro-Com catalytic heater, LPG
- Single Yanmar 4JH3-TE, 4 cylinder inline turbo charged
- Gear Box: Kanzaki KBW21 2.62:1 Ratio
- Jabsco Freshwater Pump
- Viking 12V 220PSI Air Compressor
- Raytheon Ray45VHF transceiver
- Raymarine Fishfinder L365
- Freedom HF/1800 Power Invertor
- Garmin GPS/Plotter
- Furuno Radar
Upgrades & Improvements
- All wiring 12V/24V and 110V replaced with 14 gauge marine romex (approx 200ft).
- Digital reverse polarity meter installed.
- All through hulls replaced with new brass through hulls including main engine.
- 12v Battery cabling replaced with marine cabling and heavy-duty bus bar installed.
- 8 Starboard Side aft planks replaced with Port Orford Cedar and re fastened (Portland, OR) Rocky Point Shipyard
- Steel Fastening Bow Strike Strip on bow replaced with new stainless strip and new bronze fasteners installed.
- 4 Through Hulls replaced including valves and all fittings. New backing blocks and bronze fittings installed and used.
- Swim platform brackets bolts removed and replaced with bronze hardware and bronze carriage bolts.
- Stripped fore deck and hardtop of all paint and primer. Sealed canvas with Awlgrip 2 step sealer and reapplied primer and Awlgrip paint.
- Three new 12V Rule high velocity bilges installed.
- Replaced corroded keel bolts
- Shifting and transmission cables replaced (Stanley’s Boat Yard, Barrington)
- Transmission inspected and serviced (Stanley’s Boat Yard, Barrington)
- Furuno Radar Installed
- AIS Installed
- GPS Installed
- Forepeak/Bow Sprit reinforced
- Yanmar mechanically fully serviced.
- Pilothouse dashboard replaced, brass overlaid on mahogany and 12V electrically reconfigured
- LED Courtesy lighting added throughout exterior and interior of vessel
- New Batteries
- New black water tank installed in forepeak
- New overboard discharge pump installed in forepeak.
- Starboard aft freeboard plank replaced (Approx 3 ft)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.